Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Saw a guy out just now while I was getting my last minute Thanksgiving prep...wearing a mesh mask.  I am kicking myself for leaving my phone in the car.  I wanted to shake his hand and thank him for being the dumbest ahole I have seen to date.  Wonderful scene. 

9 hours ago, bananabucket said:

I am a Covid survivor. 

I had to work from home for a while.  I had to go without tasting my red bulls and pizzas for over a week.  I had to force my family to delay Thanksgiving by 1 day so I could join them.

Learn from my story.

Why would you drink Red Bull and eat pizza if you can’t taste it?  That makes as much sense as wiping your butt before you poop.

If you can’t taste it, that’s when you eat celery, bananas and tuna, drink water and tea for caffeine.

You would have saved money and been healthy for a week.

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Why would you drink Red Bull and eat pizza if you can’t taste it?  That makes as much sense as wiping your butt before you poop.

If you can’t taste it, that’s when you eat celery, bananas and tuna, drink water and tea for caffeine.

You would have saved money and been healthy for a week.

Outpost has made a genuinely excellent point.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

When I got it and had these symptoms, I basically jump started my diet a month early and dropped 10 pounds. Lots of salad with vinaigrette dressing just to get it textured, along with intermittent fasting.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bananabucket said:

I am a Covid survivor. 

I had to work from home for a while.  I had to go without tasting my red bulls and pizzas for over a week.  I had to force my family to delay Thanksgiving by 1 day so I could join them.

Learn from my story.

What are we supposed to learn?

18 hours ago, Xenos said:

Thanksgiving is going to screw us over even more right? 😢

I am sure of it.  Lots of air travel.  Folks traveling to see family.  We still had Black Friday shopping- at the local mall here it was pretty crowded, and there were lines outside most of the stores.....which is both good and bad.  I am pretty sure that Thanksgiving is going to lead to increased restrictions here in Maryland for sure.