Texans trade for WR Brandin Cooks

Texansfan713

It doesn't matter if this could be good value for Houston. You simply can't give up this type of capital for a WR with serious health concerns who doesn't provide your offense something unique (Cooks is going to do most of the same that Fuller and Stills do). 

This is a desperate attempt to please Watson. 

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

From the Texans standpoint, it makes zero sense to trade a second round pick in such a deep wr draft for a receiver who’s one concussion away from retirement 

people mad at the FO i imagine, trying to save face with this

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

On the one hand I’m sorry for a Texans fans. On the other I’m happy for a 2nd rounder so thank BoB. I’m very curious the end salary cap implications.

We eat $21.8 million in 2020 and nothing in future years. I expect we'll see a restructure soon to push some money into future years to open up cap room in 2020.

• Like 4

How has SF not taken any advantage of the guy running the show in Houston. 

Jesus. 

Especially since he seems determined to just help out every other NFC team. 

"Oh, Seattle...we can help you out! How about Clowney for a pair of pleated dockers and a salmon"

"You want Hopkins, KK? Only if you let us pay someone 18 million and take him off your hands!"

"Hey Rams, let us take that physical embodiment of a concussion off your hands and give you a good pick to do it!" 

• Like 6