Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

6 minutes ago, mission27 said:

If we have over half of the people in the game agree to lock it in then thats fine w me.

6 minutes ago, mission27 said:

However, if people aren't around to get in night moves night may have to be extended. 

1. @swoosh

2. @MWil23

3. @N4L

4. @Matts4313

5. @Forge

7. @MookieMonstah

8. @JoshstraDaymus

9. @Mega Ron

11. @daboyle250 

12. @biggio7

13. @The Orca

14. @Pickle Rick-

15. @Dome

16. @ET80

18. @MD4L

19. @HoboRocket

20. @Lefty

21. @mse326

22. @Shady Slim

23. @TedLavie replaced by the NEW @bcb1213

24. @SwAg

People may be at work tbh and at least one of our players is almost certainly asleep (I'm not saying this person does or does not have any specific role or powers)

I'm wiling to call it if the majority wants to lock in votes but I will give everyone else as much time as they need to get moves in, since a night time of 9pm was announced.  This will of course mean no game talk potentially for a few hours. 

Up to you guys

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mission27 said:

People may be at work tbh and at least one of our players is almost certainly asleep (I'm not saying this person does or does not have any specific role or powers)

I'm wiling to call it if the majority wants to lock in votes but I will give everyone else as much time as they need to get moves in, since a night time of 9pm was announced.  This will of course mean no game talk potentially for a few hours. 

Up to you guys

You cant punish people who live in terrible countries ( sorry @TedLavie, you know my feelings). But at the same time you have to prep them by encouraging early moves.