Biggest Reaches
Justin Herbert at 6 TO LAC
Austin Jackson at 18 to MIA
Jordan Love at 26 to GB

Best Fits
Joe Burrow at 1 to CIN
Andrew Thomas at 4 to NYG
Clyde Edwards-Helaire at 32 to KC

Remove Austin Jackson, it's not a reach if you think about it, second round he probably will be gone and they have to settle with Josh Jones. They would rather have their guy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I'll admit I'm still scratching my head over some of the picks. One that some aren't talking about is the Saints pick.

McCoy is a up and comer and im surprised they would draft another center when he handled himself well enough last year and I can only imagine was still improving. The sky is the limit given his potential. 

I mentioned it last night but Sean Peyton clarified that Larry Warford would be competing for his RG spot this year with their picking Ruiz. He's only got 1 year left on his deal and the Saints can save about $8M by cutting or trading him,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Westbrook was 5'10. CEH is 5'7. He better be the best RB in this damn class. I'm not sure about this pick. We could've went with Michael Pittman Jr

There are a few weird attributes I personally want certain position players to have. I want my corners cocky as hell, I want my kickers stupid and aloof, and I want my runningbacks short. The low center of gravity helps so much with balance and there is a lot to be said about the ability to 'camouflage' behind giant OL in a scrum. Tiki used to do it at 5'10". Sproles did it really well at 5'6". I'm not super high on CEH, but I do like him, and I partly like him because of his height, not in spite of it.

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Westbrook was 5'10. CEH is 5'7. He better be the best RB in this damn class. I'm not sure about this pick. We could've went with Michael Pittman Jr

Why would you want Michael Pittman when you could have Maurice Jones-Drew?

16 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

There are a few weird attributes I personally want certain position players to have. I want my corners cocky as hell, I want my kickers stupid and aloof, and I want my runningbacks short. The low center of gravity helps so much with balance and there is a lot to be said about the ability to 'camouflage' behind giant OL in a scrum. Tiki used to do it at 5'10". Sproles did it really well at 5'6". I'm not super high on CEH, but I do like him, and I partly like him because of his height, not in spite of it.

He reminds me of Barry Sanders.

34 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Not sure how that's the case.  We don't know which other teams were interested in Love.  And it's not like they dealt much.  They gave up a late fourth round pick to ensure they got their guy.

The packers just went 13-3, and Rodgers hasnt shown anything to make someone think he wont be an upper tier QB for several more years. As a "rival" fan Im glad with the pick, GB had a chance to improve on an already good team and instead they picked a guy they hope doesnt see the field for at least a couple years. This isnt like Rodgers back in the day, where there was legit talk he could go #1, Love is a good prospect but hes not this unicorn you have to grab now cause there wont be another guy like him in a year or two or three. 

Instead of getting help now for what should be a competitive team, you took a long term approach at a really strange time. 

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

The packers just went 13-3, and Rodgers hasnt shown anything to make someone think he wont be an upper tier QB for several more years. As a "rival" fan Im glad with the pick, GB had a chance to improve on an already good team and instead they picked a guy they hope doesnt see the field for at least a couple years. This isnt like Rodgers back in the day, where there was legit talk he could go #1, Love is a good prospect but hes not this unicorn you have to grab now cause there wont be another guy like him in a year or two or three. 

Instead of getting help now for what should be a competitive team, you took a long term approach at a really strange time. 

And a franchise QB trumps all.  Look at how the board shook out.  You look at the WRs available, is there really any major separation between them?  Not really.  It's not a particularly strong DL class once you get past Brown/Kinlaw.  The board was pretty damn rough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tyler735 said:

Seems like a horrible comparison. Candidate was nearly a half foot taller at a similar weight, had great top end speed, and didn't do much in the receiving game. CEH is a very compact player much like Maurice Jones-Drew was and constantly bounces off would be tacklers with his stout frame and low center of gravity, he also has crazy change of direction skills with limited top end speed, and is a quality receiving option out of the backfield. I just don't see the comparison at all. Basically CEH appears to be a very talented RB, Candidate not so much.

I wasn't comparing them as players.