2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

6 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

As much as I love Sewell, that’s just like picking hurts last year. We have one of the best tackle situations in the lg with 3 starters And a good backup in Driscoll. We need the good tackles to go before us to drop chase

Thats assuming a decent amount though.

All 3 have questions, most so Dillard. Lane has been dealing with injuries, is 30 and still always one goof up away from missing a season. Mailata looked good but it’s a limited sample size. Dillard had an ok start, but his RT game, attitude, and injury seem to be stacking against him. Shouldn’t give up on him but he’s got to be open to playing and competing.

I agree best case we have a great situation here. But don’t think it’ll for sure go that way. Sewell or Slater would back up the potential drop offs from the 3 of the guys we have + be able to start at LG or RG...depending what we need.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

If Sewell is there at 6. I'm looking to trade down personally. A lot of teams will give up a lot to get him if he falls that far.

Would be the preferred outcome. If Pitts is gone, I’d even might  be ok trading with the Cowboys who probably need him the most. Milk them for way more than anyone else. Can still get a good piece at #10. Though it’d be nice to block them from fixing their oline.

I just wouldn’t want to risk them coming up and getting Pitts. 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Do you think Washington will try to get in front of us, like #4, to take a QB? Or do they go after a vet? Maybe Darnold?

They're going to have to give up a crap to move up to the top 5 all the way from 19.

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Do you think Washington will try to get in front of us, like #4, to take a QB? Or do they go after a vet? Maybe Darnold?

I'd imagine they're checking in on every vet that will become available, but I could also see them getting through this season with Heinecke and Allen and looking for someone in 2022.

56 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I think they’ll go Mariota or Darnold.

Ya, after FA Mariota will likely get traded. Think the Raiders are trying to get too much cause of the crazy QB market right now, but I think that trade will go through...

Gotta wonder if Rivera would want to bring Cam in as well...

4 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ya, after FA Mariota will likely get traded. Think the Raiders are trying to get too much cause of the crazy QB market right now, but I think that trade will go through...

Gotta wonder if Rivera would want to bring Cam in as well...

he chose Allen over Cam last year i doubt he changed his mind this year. 

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

he chose Allen over Cam last year i doubt he changed his mind this year. 

Different situation this year though. They needed a fringe 2/3 guy last year they were familiar with. Cam wanted to start or at least have a shot at starting.

This year it’d be somebody to compete for the starting spot. I don’t think they should but I don’t think last year shows they wouldn’t. 

The overkill unrealistic draft aka fix the squad in a year draft. Done on PFN Draft Simulator

Traded 6 for 8 and got a future first so they got their QB.

Traded the panthers 2022 First, our 2022 First and our 2nd 2022 for #11. We still have the colts cond. 2nd in our pocket

8. Ja'marr Chase WR

11. Kyle Pitts TE

37. Asante Samuel Jr CB

71. Eric Stokes CB

84. Patrick Jones Edge

151. Trill Willams CB

153. Caden Sterns S

157. Charles Snowden LB

192. Damonte Coxie Wr

220. Alaric Jackson OL

231. Rakeem Boyd RB

232. Mustafa Johnson DT

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

11 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

The overkill unrealistic draft aka fix the squad in a year draft. Done on PFN Draft Simulator

Traded 6 for 8 and got a future first so they got their QB.

Traded the panthers 2022 First, our 2022 First and our 2nd 2022 for #11. We still have the colts cond. 2nd in our pocket

8. Ja'marr Chase WR

11. Kyle Pitts TE

37. Asante Samuel Jr CB

71. Eric Stokes CB

84. Patrick Jones Edge

151. Trill Willams CB

153. Caden Sterns S

157. Charles Snowden LB

192. Damonte Coxie Wr

220. Alaric Jackson OL

231. Rakeem Boyd RB

232. Mustafa Johnson DT

Why are we trading 2 1sts and a 2nd for a tight end? Also how did we end up with Panthers 2022 first rounder? Lastly, when did they discover Internal Affairs was on to them? 

Go Birds

MC

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Why are we trading 2 1sts and a 2nd for a tight end? Also how did we end up with Panthers 2022 first rounder? Lastly, when did they discover Internal Affairs was on to them? 

Go Birds

MC

They traded 8 and 2022 for my #6 in the Simulator. They really wanted Fields apparently lol.  Pitts isn't just a TE. If that is how we're only gonna use him then yeah that's a bad pick. Waddle was still on the board at 11 and Slater I believe. I wouldn't of made that trade for them tho so if you nix that trade we still got 2 first and 2nds with one being a possible first. Was just having fun. I already did every other kind of draft without trades and with smaller trades. Had to try a go hard version

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh
  • Like 1

Procrastination 3 Different TDN Mocks: Chase didn't drop to me once.....

MOCK 1

6. Justin Fields QB Ohio St

37. Trevon Moehrig S TCU
70. Jabril Cox LB LSU

84. Ifeatu Melifonwu CB Syracuse

151. Dazz Newsome WR UNC
157. Elerson Smith EDGE UNI

191. Jaret Patterson RB Buffalo

220. Imir Smith Marsette WR Iowa

228. Thomas Graham CB Oregon

MOCK 2

6. Caleb Farley CB VT