Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

13 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I've never played mafia before. What do I have to do? 

Heres a description below 

goal for town is to kill all mafia

goal for the mafia team is end up with a 1:1 ratio with town

the bare minimum is to vote for a player every day to kill. If your role has an ability, use that privately as well.

whicker will help you through it privately if you have questions about your role.

we all will help you with general question

18 hours ago, Whicker said:

Once the sign ups are finished, I will send everyone in the game a PM with a unique role. That role will have certain abilities (ask any specific questions after you’ve received it) and an alignment, chosen at random. One alignment, town, only knows their own role. Another alignment, mafia, will know each other and have access to a private channel to discuss the game. The mafia will be a much smaller group. 

The game will start and it’ll be day. During each day phase, players will vote for a player they believe is mafia. At the end of the day phase, at a deadline set by me, the leading vote getter will be killed and his alignment and role revealed. Then, we will have a night phase where most abilities take place. Then, another day phase will begin 

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@skywindO2 please join us! Bigbadbuff and Hobo are also new or fairly new. You won't be alone. Everyone here will be willing to help you, including myself.

@theuntouchable where you at my friend?

As soon as we get 22 I'll start this up. I'm confident we can get there in the next couple of hours.

Yes, we need you @skywindO2!

Bring your vet WR talents to mafia!

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I literally told you all I was infected last game and still won just to prove I could. Get on my level. 

hate to break it to you, but nobody was going after converts. let's also not forget like three people were actually playing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

hate to break it to you, but nobody was going after converts. let's also not forget like three people were actually playing. 

You need to change your name from swoosh to shush. You weren't part of this convo.