2021 Draft Talk

swede700

What's the problem with people being critical of draft picks? We'll see more when they play, but right now we are talking about the draft. It is okay to think critically; it should be encouraged.

I appreciate the posters that are willing to think critically. Thank you @Eric dunn. Sorry if you've had enough for the day.

I bet that some of the Vikings picks will not work out. I like hearing people's opinions on which picks they think that will be.  I think that the RB was a terrible pick. He doesn't look like much of a RB to me and I disagree with taking a returner at that point in the draft.

• Like 3

Hopefully the Vikings dont use the last pick on a kicker, but i wouldnt be super upset. The top two on my wishlist are Cade Johnson & Twyman, but i think those guys likely arent even on the Vikings radar at this point. 

A kicker may actually make sense if they think he's the last guy left that could start, but id just wait for UDFA to sign one. 

Also, they havent really taken a corner yet. Could we see that?

3 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

Hopefully the Vikings dont use the last pick on a kicker, but i wouldnt be super upset. The top two on my wishlist are Cade Johnson & Twyman, but i think those guys likely arent even on the Vikings radar at this point. 

A kicker may actually make sense if they think he's the last guy left that could start, but id just wait for UDFA to sign one. 

Or not

2 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

Yesssss. Twyman!! Poor athletic testing numbers, but no doubt an ability to rush the passer from the inside. Like this pick. Now if we could sign a kicker in UDFA i think all holes were addressed. 

• Like 1