Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

15 hours ago, Kael said:

Justin Herbert recorded his 11th career game with 300-plus passing yards, the most by any player in his first two seasons in the Super Bowl era. That new mark broke a tie with Patrick Mahomes and Pro Football Hall of Famer Dan Marino.

Herbert has 12 games left in his second season.

tbf, it appears they count Mahomes' single week 17 game his rookie year as a season. If you count his first full two as a starter he has 17 while missing 2 1/2 games.

Not trying to take anything away from Herbert, because he should break that 17 mark too.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

What plays are you guys running in the red zone? Mainly screens and quick game stuff, or is he being expected to make a read?

Some of his TDs were really good throws, some were shovel passes or luck prayers.  All in all, he's been really good for the most part.

His short accuracy is pretty bad though.  He either flat out misses or puts the ball where no one can get yac.  His deep ball has been incredible though.

1 hour ago, Buc Ball said:

What plays are you guys running in the red zone? Mainly screens and quick game stuff, or is he being expected to make a read?

Its been a little bit of everything. There's definitely been some quick stuff to Kamara on a few of them, but he's also gone through reads and found the open guy as well this year. 

Edited by tyler735
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I don't know if people fully understand or appreciate just how awful that Browns 3rd and 4th Down defense has been over a 2+ year stretch.

Can Baker not player cornerback? 

Seems to me like he may be somewhat limited as a player if that is the case 

:P

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can Baker not player cornerback? 

Seems to me like he may be somewhat limited as a player if that is the case 

:P

It shows just how egregious those 4th down calls/Browns defense were this past Sunday. They dominated the entire game and lost, and that's frustrating.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It shows just how egregious those 4th down calls/Browns defense were this past Sunday. They dominated the entire game and lost, and that's frustrating.

I was kind of sad that I didn't get to watch because of Trey Lance's first game. I've watched a weird number of Browns games so far this year, figured I would keep it going when I can. 

• Like 1