Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

7 hours ago, DawgX said:
On 9/29/2021 at 7:06 AM, MWil23 said:

This isn't a stat, but it's important perspective on just how good he is to go with the elite production:

Crazy since that honestly doesn't even look real. 

When the Reddit thread first popped up it was pretty much universally held out to be missing frames to make the effect. No clue if they ever solved it. 

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

What does that mean? A chart in week 3 will save you from this as whooping? 

Kyler Murray has a passer rating of 75.8 with 748 yards, 5 touchdowns and 4 interceptions in 4 games against the Rams in his career.

58% completion. 5.9 YPA. Sacked 11 times in 4 games. 

come on baby.. I won’t believe it till I see it. Mighty Mouse is turns into a mouse once he sees Donald. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, El Ramster said:

What does that mean? A chart in week 3 will save you from this as whooping? 

Kyler Murray has a passer rating of 75.8 with 748 yards, 5 touchdowns and 4 interceptions in 4 games against the Rams in his career.

58% completion. 5.9 YPA. Sacked 11 times in 4 games. 

come on baby.. I won’t believe it till I see it. Mighty Mouse is turns into a mouse once he sees Donald. 

I believe it when I see it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

AJ Green has more receiving yards than DeAndre Hopkins. Hopkins is actually 3rd on the team, after Kirk also. And he only has 14 more yards than Rondale Moore.

He's a super effective coverage-puller. And then once teams ease up on him, he makes them pay again. Man, it's so nice to have second options this year!

Tonight was Brady's 50th regular season GWD to go along with 14 in the playoffs.

Peyton Manning had 54 and 2

Brees had 53 and 3

Big Ben has 47 and 4

Elway had 40 and 6

Eli had 37 and 5

The Matts have 39 and 1 (Ryan) and 39 and 0 (Stafford)

Wilson has 31 and 4

Rodgers has 26 and 2

Dalton has 27

Flacco has 24 and 2

Edited by SkippyX

9 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Makes that Steelers loss more baffling.

Honestly Steelers just gained the momentum from that block punt and from there they fed off the emotion from that and didnt look back. 

And upsets i think are more likely to occur week 1 because a team has much longer than a week to prepare. They have all offseason to get ready for their opener and create a game plan. Teams giving sucha long period to game plan can make bad teams look really good in the first week

9 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Gunslinger Lamar has been one of the most fun to watch developments this year.

Agreed, I'm excited to see how he does with another weapon at WR as Rashod Bateman should be back from his injury in the coming weeks as well.