Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

30 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So apparently Jalen Hurts is the only QB since at least 1950 to throw for 2,000+ yds and rush for 400+ yds in his 1st 8 starts? Go figure 🤷‍♂️

So he’s looked legit? (Serious question. Haven’t watched the Eagles yet.)

1 hour ago, Duluther said:

Legit don't know that answer. 🤷‍♂️ At times yes, at times completely lost. Is that just Rookie/New Starter type inexperience, I'm honestly not sure? 

There are times he throws absolute dimes then inexcusablely will miss players by 10 yds? He's 2-6 in his 8 starts. In 4 of those starts the Defense gave up 33-42 pts. Sirianni,  like Doug, like Andy (McNabb years) is completely abandoning the run game, it's non existent. That's never a recipe for success 

We're not talking just because the score is lopsided,  when we're down 7-14pts? Despite the fact Both RB are moving the ball when given a chance.

I've never been a Hurts fan TBH but with a stat like that , I'm willing to let things play out the next year or two and see before screaming for change like some are already.

On 10/8/2021 at 1:27 PM, Duluther said:

I will say this (and you can research it as well)

He keeps throwing extra TD passes that don't count.

• drops, called back due to penalties
    • The Goedert drop today was horrible

and he still has good combined numbers

He is definitely a talent and definitely worth his draft pick that people were so salty about last year.

He's also doing this behind an O-line in a blender.

Justin Herbert recorded his 11th career game with 300-plus passing yards, the most by any player in his first two seasons in the Super Bowl era. That new mark broke a tie with Patrick Mahomes and Pro Football Hall of Famer Dan Marino.

Herbert has 12 games left in his second season.