Browns General Discussion

candyman93

31 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How many titles have been won by teams with elite backs (where they were the focal point of the offense) the last 20 years?

None. But almost every one of them had an elite QB. So it’s all on baker being elite or none of this matters. But let’s start with being a contender now and worry about getting over that hump later. Having an elite QB and RB would go a long way in getting there. Like the Seahawks had with Russell and lynch. 

30 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Big enough news prolly deserves its own thread. 

he is in an offense that uses the #2 TE better than some teams use their #1 TE

any team with disgruntled LBs/pass rushers/ RGs?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

That's unfortunate about Njoku.  I wanted to at least see how he did in this offense & see him raise his trade value at the very least.  Is OJ Howard possibly availabe from Tampa?  Maybe they can do a swap?

Peace!!!

Yeah I was one of the few who actually liked him. I wanted to see him and hopper. I can’t imagine his value is very high at all. Maybe a 4th at best. 

Just now, buno67 said:

Big enough news prolly deserves its own thread. 

he is in an offense that uses the #2 TE better than some teams use their #1 TE

any team with disgruntled LBs/pass rushers/ RGs?

Yannick is the only one the comes to mind but he’s gonna need some picks added to that. 

If I’m management, I don’t settle on this trade. I’d go for a proven player at a position of need or a Day 2 pick, and if we don’t get that, oh well, he’s got 2 years left here on his contract and worth more to us than what he’d fetch in a trade. That or troll the Jets and offer Njoku for Adams straight up.

• Like 2