Browns General Discussion

candyman93

WRs we can target this offseason:

Chris Godwin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Mike Williams, Los Angeles Chargers
Will Fuller, Miami Dolphins
Michael Gallup, Dallas Cowboys
DJ Chark Jr., Jacksonville Jaguars

If we were to cut Jarvis Landry, I’m immediately looking at Chris Godwin and Michael Gallup. Both those guys are #3 WRs that are underutilized on their respective teams. WRs have egos and want to be “the guy” and we’d give them that shot.

Godwin makes the most sense because he’s already won a ring, wants to get paid, and wants targets.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Godwin makes the most sense because he’s already won a ring, wants to get paid, and wants targets.

Godwin is also going to demand a monster contract. Personally, I think Gallup is the one most likely to outproduce a FA contract at this point.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, FGK said:

Godwin is also going to demand a monster contract. Personally, I think Gallup is the one most likely to outproduce a FA contract at this point.

I agree about Gallup. He’s a deep threat and can get separation.

He’s like their 4th option, no way he stays.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Will Fuller, Miami Dolphins

It would be the most Browns thing ever to go get a guy who won't be able to play anywhere close to a full season and depend on him as a viable answer in a make or break season for a QB and potentially half of this FO/Coaching staff.

• Like 3

Garrett Wilson is going to explode as a rookie wide receiver for whatever team drafts him. He’s a guy I would stand on the table for. I don’t care if he’s not your big body receiver. Get him the ball and he is going to make plays, including ridiculous contested catches. I could take or leave Chris Olave  but Wilson will be a pro bowler somewhere. Whatever we do, we better get multiple new wide receivers that we can put out there next year. And I’m cool moving on from Jarvis Landry. It’s time to just restart in that room.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Conklin might have played his last ever snap last night. Brutal injury there.

Steph is over playing injured guys imo. Or our medical staff suck.

Would conklin have been better off with an extra two weeks to get his body in better shape? Was he under conditioned from a reasonably major injury?