HolmesPriest

Face Coverings Now Required At All NFL Games

Makes sense. I figured they'd do it if you left your seat to get food, use the bathroom, etc. 

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Incredible that they're even letting people in. This just feels like a very bad idea.

My first thought,

Extremely bold of them the assume fans will be at any games.

• Like 7

I think it is the right move and should be implemented no matter where you are at. No harm in wearing a mask if it saves 1 persons life. I think fans will still not be able to go to games but for some small city teams that do not have as many cases I could understand them allowing fans. Just hard to regulate during tailgates. I think the overall announcement is that the NFL still doesn't want to give up the idea of fans and by making the announcement of fans having to wear masks will calm the NFLPA a bit along with the players. If NFLPA or players still feel uncomfortable then the fans might be banned for this year. 

I think out door stadiums with reduced seating is OK if executed properly. 

I know that if the niners have reduced capacity this year, that I will do whatever I can to attend

It's a start but I really don't think there should be fans in the stands period.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Incredible that they're even letting people in. This just feels like a very bad idea.

Wonder what happened with the race at Bristol last week? If only there was a way to do contact tracing on them....

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's a start but I really don't think there should be fans in the stands period.

Bingo. But, goodness forbid losing ticket and concessions...

Do you guys think owners have a gun to our heads forcing us to go? Ha.

Packers ticket holders got the option to opt in or opt out without any penalty. I opted in, hope I get tickets.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

There won’t be football this year methinks. 

Lots of logistics to be ironed out....What do you do about states that are hotspots such as Florida and California?....Than Ohio which is purportedly the next Florida?....I too am afraid Fauci will lobby to shut it down....