Week 4 GDT: No Anthem Version

JAF-N72EX

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

@The LBC

Wasn't Chao that terrible Chargers' doctor? I guess this guarantees that Dalvin has a sprained ankle lol.

Sadly, he's terrible at preventative care and was once successfully sued (he settled, but it was the sort of thing where you don't settle unless you're guilty) for leaving a sponge inside someone during surgery, but his diagnosis has usually been spot-on.  If anything when he was guilty of misdiagnosis it was a case of him understating the problem rather than overstating.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Well, I always figured Canadians had more sense to actually look at what was being talked about.  The LA Market (which is more than just Hollywood and "Rich People Land" that they make television shows about, you know...) is far from superficial.  But hey, while we're at it, let's just assume all people in Texas ride horses.

They do though.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Well, I always figured Canadians had more sense to actually look at what was being talked about.  The LA Market (which is more than just Hollywood and "Rich People Land" that they make television shows about, you know...) is far from superficial.  But hey, while we're at it, let's just assume all people in Texas ride horses.

I live in Nebraska. Can confirm we all obsessively eat corn.

Archived