The Raider Appreciation Thread 📈

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

told you to be a little more optimistic 🤗

Haha, yes I should be. It's tough though, almost like watching a sports soap opera on times with a terrible, over the top script that no-one would ever believe if it was a TV programme 😁

• Like 1

17 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

I did NOT expect him to turn it around that quickly based off his first few games sample. Perhaps he just had the first game jitters. Maybe the staff was right about him. This clearly isn't being talked about enough as some of the things Mayock is doing right. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

I did NOT expect him to turn it around that quickly based off his first few games sample. Perhaps he just had the first game jitters. Maybe the staff was right about him. This clearly isn't being talked about enough as some of the things Mayock is doing right. 

Mayock is not doing bad, if you take out the first  round and add FAs ( coaches have a big say in who to pick) he's just killing it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Mayock is not doing bad, if you take out the first  round and add FAs ( coaches have a big say in who to pick) he's just killing it.

This is my take. I think a lot of people are under playing how much input the coaches have and who gets picked. That's why I an off-season with Gus Bradley as a DC looks much different and then three years when Paul Gunther was the DC.

But I think the Damon Arnette pick is inexcusable. There's no way you can be older and immature at the same time. 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 3:42 AM, Bitty 2.0 said:

This.  We need to just start trading first-third rounders for proven vets like the Rams do and have Mayock draft using nothing but day 3 picks.  Lol.