2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

Man Chris Carlin telling the Manish stories...wow what a incredible POS Manish is. The stuff he pulled, I am surprised nobody has legit ****ed him up. I know I would have gotten physical with this guy with the threatening **** he has pulled. Glad he got pulled and I never wish that on anyone but he has put other peoples jobs in jeopardy. He truly deserves to lose his job.  

20 minutes ago, drew39k said:

I still do not understand how Manish survived getting busted creating the fake Gase burner account. 

Also stalking Joe Douglas' kid, harassing female reporters, threatening to write bad pieces if GMs wouldnt give info, almost getting into a fist fight with Daniel Schneider over getting dirt on John Idzik, defaming Doug Marrone when we wanted to hire him over Bowles, oh and creating a burner account and making it seem like it was Gase during press conferences. He's just a bad guy. Wish one of the players would have knocked him out in the locker room. Glad he's getting what he deserves. 

Manish getting fired was the best news ever. That guy was awful. He blocked me multiple times on twitter because he couldn't take criticism. The guy would talk smack in private messages, he was a absolute clown and had zero professionalism. I have no respect for him, he's a POS and deserved this. We as fans deserve someone better to cover this team, not some terrible person who creates burner accounts just to make a story, he was the worst. 

7 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Also stalking Joe Douglas' kid, harassing female reporters, threatening to write bad pieces if GMs wouldnt give info, almost getting into a fist fight with Daniel Schneider over getting dirt on John Idzik, defaming Doug Marrone when we wanted to hire him over Bowles, oh and creating a burner account and making it seem like it was Gase during press conferences. He's just a bad guy. Wish one of the players would have knocked him out in the locker room. Glad he's getting what he deserves. 

Wow this is wild. How did this guy get a way with insane behavior so long. Did he lose his job at the newspaper?

Watching the game last night... I really want who we hire as our next HC and even more so OC... to use a FB. I think getting a legit FB in this offense could only help. When we've rab the ball good in the past. We have had a good FB a lot of that time. I'd love to go back to that style.

I'll look who are FAs and who's in the draft. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Watching the game last night... I really want who we hire as our next HC and even more so OC... to use a FB. I think getting a legit FB in this offense could only help. When we've rab the ball good in the past. We have had a good FB a lot of that time. I'd love to go back to that style.

I'll look who are FAs and who's in the draft. 

All the more reason to like Arthur Smith. 

I feel like Wesco could be that guy but we just haven’t seen legitimate use of a FB