What movie are you watching?

Forge

14 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

81dupmqIQQL._SY445_.jpg

this looks pretty bland, but **** it was great. probably the most intense movie i've seen since Good Time

I don't quite understand how Ben Foster isn't a bigger thing. It was tough getting past his time on flash forward and seeing him as an adult, but he's a strong actor imo 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I don't quite understand how Ben Foster isn't a bigger thing. It was tough getting past his time on flash forward and seeing him as an adult, but he's a strong actor imo 

People don't care for him for some reason despite the fact that he typically thrives in every movie he does. He was borderline perfect as Lance Armstrong in The Program and he stole the show in 3:10 to Yuma.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Continuing this train of thought, I think Adam Driver is along these lines as well. I would literally watch Driver talk to inanimate objects for 2 hours if I had to. I'm hoping House of Gucci makes him an A lister. 

• Like 1