Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

3 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

Eagles lost but Wentz looks to be back to normal

50% comp and played like complete trash most of the game? And he was gifted 50 yards on a bogus PI.

Go read the Eagles forum. 90% of them are calling for Wentz to be benched for Hurts. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I don't think you have to go college. Just extend the rule for the first possession being a field goal, to touchdowns. One possession each no matter what. Pretty simple.

Also get rid of the 10 minute crap and set it back to 15.

The 10 is possible to run out so it actually makes OT last longer when they bleed the clock.

• Like 3

If Packers win this, they might go very deep undefeated. Looking at their schedule, this is their 2nd toughest game left behind at Bears. Third toughest at home vs Tennessee. And those are the final two games of the year I believe. 

Edited by BayRaider

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

50% comp and played like complete trash most of the game? And he was gifted 50 yards on a bogus PI.

Go read the Eagles forum. 90% of them are calling for Wentz to be benched for Hurts. 

Considering who he’s throwing to and who’s he’s going against would make you reconsider how he played. 

Also, peak Wentz has shown way more than enough to seriously consider benching him for Hurts to expect a better offensive performance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

If Packers win this, they might go very deep undefeated. Looking at their schedule, this is their 2nd toughest game left behind at Bears. Third toughest at home vs Tennessee. And those are the final two games of the year I believe. 

You can and will always slip up. We were saying KC could go undefeated and the Raiders (of all teams!) took care of that.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

It was a no-contact injury. Knew it was soon as it happened. Spillane cannot replace him but he did play well in his absence today. But basically, give the Titans the W next week because we have no ILB to tackle Henry now.

You’re missing that Lewan and Smith got injured and didn’t return today for Titans.

4 minutes ago, D82 said:

@ET80 what's Houston's cap situation looking like? I know you guys are short on draft picks, seems like most of your resources should be devoted to the defense. 

It's slated to be bad, but there's a lot of things that can be done to free up space - David Johnson and Bernardrick McKinney will probably be cut, Watt and Brandin Cooks could probably be restructured - that would free up about $25-30mm.

Will Fuller will need a new contract, but given his injury history - you could probably get him for less than his skill would dictate. He's the only real re-sign this team is needing, and even that isn't a dire need...

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I thought it was pretty clear his knee touches out of bounds before the other foot ever touched down. I thought it was fairly clear, personally

I never understood the concept of 'protect the ref by defaulting to the call on the field' on replays.

If you are going to replay then call the play fresh on the replay.

• Like 2