Official New Orleans Pelicans Thread

RavensTillIDie

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

And what is that supposed to mean?? "Even resilient"

That you're not proposing some outrageous proposal.  You and I have had our difference in opinions, but your opinions are at least grounded in reality.

13 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I wouldn't mind that at all.

Much as I like Conley we are finally about to clear the slate of all of our bad contracts for the first time in god knows how long, rather not take on that deal as the first move

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, amac said:

Much as I like Conley we are finally about to clear the slate of all of our bad contracts for the first time in god knows how long, rather not take on that deal as the first move

Oh, no doubt. Not a great trade for New Orleans. Just would like that for Memphis.

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I'm pretty sure @seminoles1 and @showtime have both been on record as saying it's going to take more than Tatum and spare parts to get it done.  Hell, even @resilient part 2 isn't even taking it as far as you are.

Marcus Smart and the Grizzlies unprotected pick is “spare parts”. Lol this guy.

Also, New Orleans saying they still have no interest in dealing him to LA. You hate to see it man, you really do. Always next year.

tradenba_2019_5_16_6_34_28.jpeg

Apparently the Bulls want Ball but this one is just stupid, they are not giving up Markkanen and their 2020 pick. This has been a good litmus test for who to unfollow on Pelicans/NBA twitter. Swapping him out for Ingram would make more sense

Edited by amac