Week 9 general discussion

Blackstar12

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Yet the Steelers OTs are allowed some blatant holds. Refs pay attention. That hold was incredibly blatant. Pulled him down holding the jersey. A lot of grab there to see.

Cry me a river these officials have been incredibly bias for Dallas today. That is the 4th straight time today Crawford has used the leverage of another player, to leap and try for a deflection on a FG/PAT, which is a penalty and has yet to be called for it.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah, was one o the worst calls I've seen

What they said is that Peters caught the ball and got three steps in before the ball slipped out, so it was a catch and fumble. Now, when I look at that it certainly doesn't look like a catch, but what is the falsehood in the first sentence? It might have moved a bit before the 3 steps?

Just now, wwhickok said:

Cry me a river these officials have been incredibly bias for Dallas today. That is the 4th straight time today Crawford has used the leverage of another player, to leap and try for a deflection on a FG/PAT, which is a penalty and has yet to be called for it.

One point vs INT that gives the Cowboys the ball within scoring range... I’ll take the INT there. 

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

What they said is that Peters caught the ball and got three steps in before the ball slipped out, so it was a catch and fumble. Now, when I look at that it certainly doesn't look like a catch, but what is the falsehood in the first sentence? It might have moved a bit before the 3 steps?

He took 4 steps I think it was a catch, though in real time, I did not think so.