Do the 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers go 16-0?

Asciimo

16-0?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do they go 16-0?

• Yes
    • No

Really cool that we have real potential for the second ever 16-0 team and they're still a distant second as far as hype goes in the AFC to the Chiefs. KC @ Pitt AFC Championship game would be so fun. And if there's snow too ? We're all in for a treat.

1 hour ago, Fray32 said:

Really cool that we have real potential for the second ever 16-0 team and they're still a distant second as far as hype goes in the AFC to the Chiefs. 

'72 Dolphins went 17-0. To reach 17-0, they had to first go 16-0...and that 16th win was vs the Steelers. 

Steelers need to lose one so the annoying pressure of no losses is gone and they can focus on the playoffs. Like when the 18-1 Niners only had one loss in '84...to the Steelers.

Wait, why are the Steelers always somehow involved with magical seasons? 

They will lose to the Bills. 

This may be one of the weaker 11-0 teams we have seen. Give them credit obviously, but there schedule has been very weak. The loss of Bud will really hurt this defense that has to produce at a high level for this team to win. Cant wait for the playoffs so I can bet against them. 

It's a longshot for them to go 16-0, but its still very, very possible

It's a longshot for just about any team to win a specific 5 games in a row, especially with 3 of them being in the playoff mix

Take 538 with a grain of salt, but these are their win probabilities for Pittsburgh's remaining games

vs Washington - 85% favorites
@Buffalo - 60% favorites
@Bengals - 91% favorites
vs Colts - 72% favorites
@Browns - 68% favorites

Now - I think those are high in general. In an any given Sunday world I think the Bills are much closer to 50/50, that 72 is way too high for the Colts, and the Browns will be very dependent on seeding at that point

But even with these numbers that I feel are fairly generous, this still works out to a 23% chance of going undefeated

That's DEFINITELY within the realm of possibility, but its definitely more likely to not happen than to happen

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fray32 said:

Really cool that we have real potential for the second ever 16-0 team and they're still a distant second as far as hype goes in the AFC to the Chiefs. KC @ Pitt AFC Championship game would be so fun. And if there's snow too ? We're all in for a treat.

It's a real shame that one of you will be playing in the wildcard round

As a Bills fan, I hope its you (because week 14)