Saturday Night Football: Miami Dolphins (9-5) @ Las Vegas Raiders (7-7)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ LV  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins (9-5)
    • Las Vegas Raiders (7-7)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/27/2020 at 01:30 AM

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Always.

Taking a knee on the goal line? Should be a fireable offense.

I'd add the caveat of "taking a knee on the goal line when you don't already have a lead."  If all you're planning to do is kneel it out and kill the clock completely, cool.  If you still need points to not be trailing in the game and you opt to take less instead, that's inexcusable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

we didn't have to pull him

fitz did virtually nothing tua wouldn't have done. Gaskin made a play on a routine checkdown. Key pulled Fizpatrick's helmet off.

Yes, I want Tua to continue starting.

😆🤣 did you not just see fitz pull off a no look 30 yard pass while getting his head ripped off? jeeeze.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Always.

Taking a knee on the goal line? Should be a fireable offense.

Yeah, I honestly thought they would AT LEAST go for the run there and if they didn’t get in, just run the clock down. But taking a knee? That has to be one of the worst coaching calls that I have ever seen in my life. ESPECIALLY considering their defense just gave up a big play where they couldn’t tackle short and a guy went for like 80 yards because their tackling is atrocious.

And it’s coaching. I’ve seen terrible defenses where guys just don’t have the talent. The Raiders don’t have a pass rush, but guys are in position and all of them are going for arm tackles, that tells me its defensive coaching that’s the problem. What are they coaching these players to do, if not simply arm tackle.