Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If Browns lose today. 

All that needs to happen is Titans beat Texans, and Browns lose to Steelers, and Browns are eliminated. 

I actually think the Dolphins clinch with a Browns loss here, but gotta do more combinations in the playoff machine.

Edit: Dolphins wouldn’t clinch. But they do have the tie breaker over Browns. 

I HIGHLY recommend the 538 tool instead of the playoff machine

Playoff machine is better for seeding, but 538 is amazing for in/out scenarios

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

1. I don't think this is accurate at ALL. This was one of those games where the score was 17-10 at the half, but it felt like it was a 20 point game. Even when Miami took the lead the Bills snapped right back and took firm control. The game was never as close as the score

2. Ravens have looked like a very good team for more than just today. You can explain their losses away a lot easier than the Dolphins slate of losses

1. That's just throwing shade for no logical reason whatsoever. "Felt like a 20 pt game"? I agree the Bills looked better but Miami kept up. And this was the worst defensive game of the season for us.

2. The Dolphins have only lost to one opponent that one could say was a poor opponent.  The Ravens are similar, with their 5 losses coming against quality teams, but they also got 4 games versus the Nfc east lol.

I'm not denying the Ravens are a great team, or perhaps even a better one but the notion that the Dolphins haven't been good enough, or are less deserving, to make the playoffs is a laughable assertion.