Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

Just now, SkippyX said:

Scott Hanson keeps saying the Browns have to win next week and need help.

How is this possible?

Tiebreakers are settled in division first

The Browns swept the Ravens head to head.

The Steelers can't be in a 3-way tie so its only Cleveland vs Baltimore on a tiebreaker.

How can 3 wildcard teams beat out Cleveland if one of them can't be Baltimore?

https://www.nfl.com/standings/tie-breaking-procedures

*Browns were swept by Baltimore

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

🤣🤣🤣

If you paid attention at all to the Titans, you guys will be just fine. If our offense isn’t damn near perfect aka scoring a TD every drive, we’ll lose and probably won’t be close

The matchup is exactly what kills the Packers though.  I won't say we can't stop the run, because we don't even try.  If you can sustain drives against the Packers, you shorten the game.  We also tend to either force a 3 and out on defense, or give up a TD.  The way to beat the Packers has been to play boring 4 yards at a time offense, which we won't stop, and force us to play the same way right back.  We will eventually get impatient and fall behind the chains and lose.  Look at the second Vikings game and the Colts game.  Make us play boring, and out boring us.  We don't win those games.  

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It’s the “Holy Roller” clause. Blame Kenny Stabler tbh.

I'm not arguing the fumble rule

I'm arguing why this is considered a fumble if the ball went backward and Hunt caught it before it touched the ground

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'm not arguing the fumble rule

I'm arguing why this is considered a fumble if the ball went backward and Hunt caught it before it touched the ground

It’s a stupid rule that isn’t factored in with another clause. But oh well, classic Cleveland. Make it close then choke. They’ll lay an egg vs Pittsburgh next week and Buffalo will rest everyone.