2020 Wild Card: 5) Baltimore Ravens @ 4) Tennessee Titans

notthatbluestuff

2020 Wild Card: 5) Baltimore Ravens @ 4) Tennessee Titans  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Baltimore Ravens
    • Tennessee Titans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2021 at 07:23 PM

Just now, Kirill said:

I want baltimore for KC's opponent next week. These bums need to be taught a lesson, you can tell mentally they're already content with just one playoff win. Mahomes would obliterate Peters and that secondary.

Dude, be careful what you wish for. Your regular season win over Baltimore means absolutely nothing right now.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

The Ravens and their fans playing the victim narrative here is very interesting...

i mean i 100% get it. use that **** as fuel. every nfl team does! these guys dig for reasons to feel slighted and cast themselves as underdogs. it's completely reasonable. but it's hilarious how the players meeting at midfield like they do before every single game has become "vrabel dancing on the logo" lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Gotta be honest, this game really didn't change anything about Lamar Jackson for him.  Well maybe not Jackson specifically but the overall offense would still concern me as a Ravens fan in the postseason.  They only put up 20 points and the passing game still didn't look all that great.  And this was against the Titans defense.  

Gotta be honest, the people who were up on Lamar for not winning a playoff game in two tries before turning 23 were not going to change their viewpoint a smidgen regardless of what happened today. I had the same thread going yesterday with someone who of course liked your post. 

Oh and we got the can't win when trailing out the way too. Awesome!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Disagree I think it did for Jackson. Jackson had 300+ yards of offense, led his team back from a 10 point deficit, and they easily could have had 30 points (Tucker missed FG, last possession kneeled in the red zone).

Its a playoff win and his rushing was insane.

He made 1 bad mistake and played pretty well the rest of the way.

That overthrow on 1st down of the last drive was almost bad, but he then ran for 30+ and stayed in-bounds on the next play so it did not matter.

So the 0-for is done 

He gets a chance to shine next week and is 1 of 8 left chasing the ring.

These are all good things.

Don't take it too far and think a low 70s rated 1-2 playoff QB now belongs with Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Aaron Rodgers.

If he has 3 more wins this year then you start to build that conversation in a big way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

loss is 100% on the coaches. pathetic showing. seems like arthur smith was more concerned with his head coaching interviews than calling the damn plays today.

I was shocked when you guys kicked that field goal from the 5 and also when you all didn't go for it on 4th and 2 from the ~40 late. Took away the kind of high leverage situations that honestly our defense has usually crumbled under, was a huge relief. 

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

UPDATED LAMAR JACKSON NARRATIVE:

"Sure, he won a playoff game but let's be honest, he didn't throw any passing touchdowns, so did he really play that well? Sure, he came from behind by 10+, which we said he couldn't do, but it was all his legs, sot that doesn't count. My opinion is still correct and Lamar has to prove he can win a real playoff game by throwing for 400+ yards before I consider him good"

I like Lamar a lot and think people are dumb for thinking he “can’t” win a playoff game, but I feel like it’s equally ridiculous to get excited about a 0TD 1INT 179Yd passing day where they score 20 points, regardless of how amazing he was rushing the ball. 

• Like 1