NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

packfanfb

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Congrats!!! Now PLEASE go beat the Bucs or the Saints in the NFCCG. 

That baaaaaaadddd man ARod really did a number on the Rams defense. I was surprise Donald was off the field more than at least I was led to believe. Anyways, that 3 headed monster in the backfield and then ARod cooking. I believe the Packers will win the Superbowl. I had them before the season getting to the Superbowl so now go win it lol. 

On a side note, Ill just say both Cal QBs represented. I thought Goff played well today. All things considered with the thumb, the cold weather which I thought was being well overblown and then the OL didnt do him any favors as the Packers DL got to him 4 times. 

good game bro

Goff and McVay did a great job

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Congrats!!! Now PLEASE go beat the Bucs or the Saints in the NFCCG. 

That baaaaaaadddd man ARod really did a number on the Rams defense. I was surprise Donald was off the field more than at least I was led to believe. Anyways, that 3 headed monster in the backfield and then ARod cooking. I believe the Packers will win the Superbowl. I had them before the season getting to the Superbowl so now go win it lol. 

On a side note, Ill just say both Cal QBs represented. I thought Goff played well today. All things considered with the thumb, the cold weather which I thought was being well overblown and then the OL didnt do him any favors as the Packers DL got to him 4 times. 

Started watching in 2002 (when bucs won it) with a friend via the Madden games since we're in Ireland.... I went with GB after a classic opener vs vikings, he went Rams because of the GSOT. 

Always had a soft spot for the Rams since, and for my buddies long, long term suffering until mcvay popped up. Glad to beat you but if it went the other way I'd have "preferred"firnlack of a better word fo go out to the Rams than anyone else in the NFC. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Billy86 said:

Started watching in 2002 (when bucs won it) with a friend via the Madden games since we're in Ireland.... I went with GB after a classic opener vs vikings, he went Rams because of the GSOT. 

Always had a soft spot for the Rams since, and for my buddies long, long term suffering until mcvay popped up. Glad to beat you but if it went the other way I'd have "preferred"firnlack of a better word fo go out to the Rams than anyone else in the NFC. 

Im like your friend. I really started getting into football when Jordan retired from the Bulls. I actually jokingly picked the Rams to win the 1999 Superbowl and they won so I just picked them as my team to follow. We definitely had long term suffering before McVay. Ive also always liked the Packers. Favre was a favorite of mine. Then ARod I think is the best QB in the NFL. So I normally root for the Packers to get out of the NFC if its not the Rams. I even love that Lil Wayne song he made when the Packers beat the Steelers lol. His song he made now is dope too.

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ya know......he dropped the easy one....or let it slip thru his hands.....and he made a much tougher snag for the TD   👍

Oh I'm not blaming him! All the receivers played great today. That was more a comment on how easy this offense made it look today and they could've easily put 40+ on the board against a top ranked defense, in the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

MVS played well and caught balls thrown to him and made nice cuts and lunges to get 1st downs

Adams didn't bust one, but he snagged 9 balls. Lazard had the big drop but also caught THE DAGGER. MVS did everything I'd have expected and willed a big 1st down late in the game. Bobby Tunny showed us the money with a good game. 

I'm pretty happy with the rec corps today.