NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

packfanfb

7 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I understand the absurdity of this statement consistent our QB is going to win the MVP, but our offensive line is the best unit on this team. When we needed it in the 3rd quarter, they came through.

The play where they created a great pocket for Rodgers backed up in their endzone and gave him enough time to convert that 3rd down was special. Not to mention we gave up only like 3 or 4 sacks without Bakhtiari this year? It's crazy how good they are. Wagner/Patrick/Turner really played better than expected too.

1 minute ago, Gopackgonerd said:

The play where they created a great pocket for Rodgers backed up in their endzone and gave him enough time to convert that 3rd down was special. Not to mention we gave up only like 3 or 4 sacks without Bakhtiari this year? It's crazy how good they are. Wagner/Patrick/Turner really played better than expected too.

All 3 of them have completely stood on their head. 

12 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I understand the absurdity of this statement consistent our QB is going to win the MVP, but our offensive line is the best unit on this team. When we needed it in the 3rd quarter, they came through.

Down a 1st team all pro LT against the #1 defense!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Honestly Billy Turner and Rick Wagner have both been so damn good and important to this teams success. 

Adam Stenavich got that entire OL playing at a high level. So much rotating and subbing guys in and out all year and they haven't skipped a beat. Just been playing at a high level all season long. Very impressive stuff

• Like 1

Just now, St Vince said:

Anyone else noticed Donald crying after the game? Really feel bad for the guy.

Eh, I might have before he pulled the BS facemask grab. 

If you're a DL and gonna rush with your helmet down, you don't get to ***** when somebody pushes your shoulder pads into the dirt. That's life. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I understand the absurdity of this statement, but if this run finishes the way we want, are we going to regret paying 69 instead of taking his money and paying both 33, 20 and maybe another player...

Edited by packfanfb