Baltimore V Bills Who Wins?

mdonnelly21

Baltimore V Bills   

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, KingTitan said:

Lamar might have won his first playoff game last week.

But the questions about him being able to be a NFL QB and a QB you can win with are still louder than ever. 
He did nothing to make me say yeah that's a $30 million Franchise QB. 

Disagree whole heartedly tbh.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

And...?

Completing deep passes is a little more difficult when you see nothing but 3 deep and two deep shells with teams primarily aiming to stop the deep ball, versus when you see loaded boxes with single high safeties as the team is matching heavy personnel and trying to stop options and RPOs.

Given the threat that Lamar is as a runner, he SHOULD be a more efficient deep passer than other QBs, because opposing defenses aren't scheming to stop that as much as they do against GB, KC, Buffalo, etc.

• Like 1

Im so happy for Allen and the Bills. I feel like Allen gets little to no respect as a QB because people are waiting for him to have one of his games that he used to have. So Im glad he continues to prove his doubters wrong.

On the flipside I feel bad for Lamar. He finally got that monkey off his back by winning a playoff game and he falls flat on his face in this game. He also got hurt so he didnt get a chance to try to finish strong. Just shows you how tough it is to win playoff games. But as long as the Ravens have Lamar and hopefully they can get him another weapon at receiver like the Bills did with Diggs and the Cards did with Hopkins, I think the Ravens will be back. Maybe the Ravens can go trade for Thomas. From what I hear Thomas might want out in New Orleans. 

6 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

This is a safe space:

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/forum/18-baltimore-ravens/

This here is where we get to make fun of Lamar and Harbaugh and the Ravens as much as we want to.

Its kind of like we are dancing on their logo.

They are not classy so we don't have to be (truth is, we might not have been classy anyway)

Nobody would be doing the same to the Bills because the Bills do not harp on RESPEC!

I mean you say what you want. And people can call you out on how you look when doing it. 

• Like 1

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Im so happy for Allen and the Bills. I feel like Allen gets little to no respect as a QB because people are waiting for him to have one of his games that he used to have. So Im glad he continues to prove his doubters wrong.

On the flipside I feel bad for Lamar. He finally got that monkey off his back by winning a playoff game and he falls flat on his face in this game. He also got hurt so he didnt get a chance to try to finish strong. Just shows you how tough it is to win playoff games. But as long as the Ravens have Lamar and hopefully they can get him another weapon at receiver like the Bills did with Diggs and the Cards did with Hopkins, I think the Ravens will be back. Maybe the Ravens can go trade for Thomas. From what I hear Thomas might want out in New Orleans. You add Thomas to the Ravens it will help Lamar out big time.