Baltimore V Bills Who Wins?

mdonnelly21

Baltimore V Bills   

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The stats say he is. 

Stop it....Mahomes passing is an entirely different level than Lamar’s.

Lamar is an amazing athlete but a sub par passer when compared to the top QBs in the league like people say he is. 

• Like 2

This is a safe space:

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/forum/18-baltimore-ravens/

This here is where we get to make fun of Lamar and Harbaugh and the Ravens as much as we want to.

Its kind of like we are dancing on their logo.

They are not classy so we don't have to be (truth is, we might not have been classy anyway)

Nobody would be doing the same to the Bills because the Bills do not harp on RESPEC!

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

That’s not what I asked.

Nope, but I do believe he's a very solid passer when his OL isn't getting obliterated every play and if our team had any idea how to actually scheme a passing game.

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

He is talking about the idiotic cherry picking of something like midfield passes from week 1 through 9 of 2020 with 20 or more air yards or something equally as stupid.

Nope, it's the entire season:

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Hundleymania would have scored a 15 point TD and given the Ravens the lead.

You have no idea how badly I'd root for the Ravens. I still haven't given up on the dream of Hundley being the heir apparent to Rodgers. But things aren't looking good in that department.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Lamar is an amazing athlete but a sub par passer when compared to the top QBs in the league like people say he is. 

Of course he is, but this narrative that he's a RB who can't throw is a complete joke and should've died last year when he won MVP leading hte league in touchdown passes.

But, people love to hate Lamar because they were wrong about him coming out of college.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I don’t get why this opinion receives so much flak. He is who he is because of his legs, not his arm. And that’s okay, because he’s still effective at what he does.

• Like 2