Jump to content

2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs


Who will win?  

106 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?



Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yeah... True.

The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Dancing GIF by HBO Max

Has anyone entertained the thought of someone from the Eagles forum getting in trouble by Webby and they are sent to stay with you and you guide them to be a better poster? Meanwhile maybe you learn as much from them as they learn from you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

No lead is safe against this guy, I'm telling you.

Yup and thats what scares me. Watching Denver having to play them twice a year with twice the defense that the Browns have and still get smoked gives me little hope.

There is only one way I see a path to beating KC and thats for the Browns offense to take over and score 38+ points and ask the defense to come up with 2-3 big stops.

This game will come down entirely to the Browns offense vs. the Cheifs defense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yup and thats what scares me. Watching Denver having to play them twice a year with twice the defense that the Browns have and still get smoked gives me little hope.

There is only one way I see a path to beating KC and thats for the Browns offense to take over and score 38+ points and ask the defense to come up with 2-3 big stops.

This game will come down entirely to the Browns offense vs. the Cheifs defense.

Run. The. Ball. Try to somehow sell out to hinder both Kelce and Hill. And if you somehow do, godspeed that Mahomes doesn't find someone else. Good luck, bros. I'm serious. It's stupid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

You do realize that @Tk3 @ET80 @bigbadbuff @AFlaccoSeagulls and about 2-3 others in last week's CLE/Pitt NFL Gen GDT had to talk about 4 of us off the ledge at some point in the 3rd/4th Quarter when Cleveland was up 2+ TD, right?

It was wild to see a team up 19 points in the 4th quarter and declaring defeat

I just wanted someone to hug you

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Run. The. Ball. Try to somehow sell out to hinder both Kelce and Hill. And if you somehow do, godspeed that Mahomes doesn't find someone else. Good luck, bros. I'm serious. It's stupid.

To alow down kc due the following 

Beat the living crap out of three

While double team him with Mitchell

And Joseph 

Kelce guard with Harrison fs

And have Phillips play physical with him.

Put Ward on Watkins this means a complete shut down on there 1st three options by then Mahomes will have to throw the ball away

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kirill said:

Bruh if we lose to the Browns I might have to stop being a Chiefs fan.

Yeah, what was it you called KC midway through the 1st Q vs Houston? Losers, wasn't it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

To alow down kc due the following 

Beat the living crap out of three

While double team him with Mitchell

And Joseph 

Kelce guard with Harrison fs

And have Phillips play physical with him.

Put Ward on Watkins this means a complete shut down on there 1st three options by then Mahomes will have to throw the ball away

Are you a Browns fan? I'm a Broncos fan. On paper, it always sounds so simple.

It isn't.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

It was wild to see a team up 19 points in the 4th quarter and declaring defeat

I just wanted someone to hug you

At this point it's a coping mechanism. I hope you can understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Are you a Browns fan? I'm a Broncos fan. On paper, it always sounds so simple.

It isn't.

It is keys to victory

Hold Hill to under 100 yards that is what Vegas did 

Point 2 the Browns win at a 900 percent rate when Mayfield passes at a qb ranking of 90 or more.]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...