DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

Just now, -Hope- said:

lafleur deserves to hold that L for kicking the field goal

over and over again we see cowardly coaches lose in the playoffs but they keep doing it. so much of that this year

The weird thing about this one is that it didn't even occur to me that someone would kick there lol

It was so obviously 4 down territory I'm just confused 

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I mean this hasn't been in question for a few years now...

Right lol I feel like the only people who question it are like, TV guys who are just trying to get hits and like a minority of Internet users.

Strictly talking greatness Tom Brady is clearly #1.

3 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

That was clear as day. There was no subtlety to that hold. If we are gonna let that slide then we might as well let DBs tackle receivers.

Actually looking back on it, it was worse than the initial angle and I can see why. To be honest I just turned it off in disgust the moment the penalty was called to save my temper (the blood went above boiling the moment I saw Crosby out there for the fg). 

Just now, wwhickok said:
4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

They lost by 5 and gave up a TD at the end of the half for no conceivable reason. That looms just as large as the FG decision, as dumb as that was.

They gave up a TD because TB wasn't called for DPI like they should've been. That there was a 7 pt swing by the refs. No one but TB was ever going to win this game

Get the hell out of here they pulled a Jets in the NFCCG and it came back to bite them. Want to make the SB, don't play Cover 1 with 6 seconds left when your opponent needs a bomb.