2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

You can’t be serious. He just threw 3 INTS in the second half and his defense has kept them in both games. Defense is the reason they’re in the SB.

It wasn't his best game but he still threw for 3 TD's and his receivers had a bunch of drops, his offense STILL scored 31 points.

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

You have to go for the TD with Rodgers, no faith 

That alone erased almost everything Matt has done since hired. Mind bowling. Unbelievable. Unheard of. I can't speak english but I can say I feel sorry for Rodgers and for my pocket. Seriously. How can he defend that call to the press?

Aaron Rodgers need a real coach to get him to the promised land.

gettyimages-633942976.jpg?w=1000&h=600&c

Just now, wwhickok said:

Lmfao.  Here is the thing. The debate is over. It was Brady, not Bellichick. 

I just don't care about TB, Brady, or either AFC team

I know you're a hater of both the Pats and Brady and I don't blame you. I appreciate you being able to take the ribbing.

Buffalo doesn't intrigue you at all? I love that team and they're an AFCE rival.

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

You can’t be serious. He just threw 3 INTS in the second half and his defense has kept them in both games. Defense is the reason they’re in the SB.

How offense trashed them in the first half and Rodgers couldn’t catch up despite 3 interceptions lol. He can’t even outdo him at 50%

• Like 1

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Didn't watch their first game, but they weren't anything special offensively against the Saints either.  Brees was just a walking corpse and gifted them like 20 points.

But kudos to him, he made what turned out to be enough plays to get them to the super bowl.