2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I would honestly argue the best NFC team was about as good as the 6th or 7th AFC team.

I mean that’s your opinion. But these packers were legit. Tampa is just powered by the Refs and Brady. You can’t beat that. But I like you blaq. Now if only Donald wins his 3rd DPOY I’ll be happier. Cheers brother. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

Lmfao.  Here is the thing. The debate is over. It was Brady, not Bellichick. 

I think people are going way too overboard with this.  Belichick is still an AMAZING head coach.  Do people really think Tom Brady is 6 Super Bowls better than Aaron Rodgers?  I'm not saying that to take away from Brady either, or to say Rodgers > Brady (because I don't think that at all), my point is Brady's success this year does not take away from what Belichick added.

It isn't like Brady walked into a terrible situation.  Tampa won 7 games despite their QB throwing 30 INTs.  I don't think people realize how impressive that is.  Brady obviously made the team that much better, but they still had a great supporting cast on offense with an OL that has been fantastic (for the most part) this season and a defense that is usually solid and on their best day, can be great.  

• Like 2

Just now, ChazStandard said:

The mystery here is why the Tampa Bay offense can’t play two good halves of football. We can all agree this was, by far, the best first half the offense has had in ages, but it was also their worst second half by far.

Bruce Arians Baby!!!

Brady making his 10th superbowl appearance is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That's madden career mode on rookie. Congrats to that man and the Bucs.

Lafleur... you're gonna have to answer for that for the rest of your coaching career/life... what were you thinking.

9 minutes ago, Kirill said:

The decision not to go for it on 4th down alone proves Rodgers isn't MVP

Dude, stop already.

That just proves that Lafleur sucks at game management when it really matters (it's easy to be the right game manager when the stakes are low).   Hopefully he'll learn from it and be better next time.

Edited by Broncofan