2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I really don't care. It's just find it funny there are so many Patriots fans in here acting like it's the Patritots going back to the Super Bowl. I guess they realize the direction the franchise is going in.

Lol, yeah we're real annoyed that we're coming off the best 2 decade run of any nfl franchise ever. i think we're ok with rebuilding. it was actually great, we get to be happy if brady won and have a reason to watch the SB now and we didn't have to be bummed if he lost. p big win win

• Like 3

Just now, Plat2 said:

It wasn't his best game but he still threw for 3 TD's and his receivers had a bunch of drops, his offense STILL scored 31 points.

This. The decision to throw the 3rd pick was a bad one. The first pick was not great. The 2nd was on Evans.

The drops were atrocious.. The plays he made were awesome.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I think people are going way too overboard with this.  Belichick is still an AMAZING head coach.  Do people really think Tom Brady is 6 Super Bowls better than Aaron Rodgers?  I'm not saying that to take away from Brady either, or to say Rodgers > Brady (because I don't think that at all), my point is Brady's success this year does not take away from what Belichick added.

It isn't like Brady walked into a terrible situation.  Tampa won 7 games despite their QB throwing 30 INTs.  I don't think people realize how impressive that is.  Brady obviously made the team that much better, but they still had a great supporting cast on offense with an OL that has been fantastic (for the most part) this season and a defense that is usually solid and on their best day, can be great.  

I mostly agree with your opinions here. But I also think that Brady and BB both proved this year that BB is only as good of a coach as the talent on his team where as Brady is part of the talent that got 'his team's where it is right now.

Just now, iknowcool said:

Exactly.  It isn't even the same.  Brady is the GOAT, but he's also playing on a Tampa team that is good overall around him.  I don't see why people think it invalidates what Belichick did in New England.

Was he as important as Brady?  Probably not, because the QB will always matter the most.  But New England still probably isn't winning as much as they did without Belichick. 

They sure as hell don't win those first 3 Super Bowls without BB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

Kevin King's name will live in infamy in GB much like Raheem Moore (gave up the game-tying TD to Flacco in 2012 in our AFCG) is in DEN.   If you want to make a Packer's fan blood boil, just mention his name from now on.  Trust me, the same works with DEN fans lol.

Really shouldn’t. Packers had their chances to win this game.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I really don't care. It's just find it funny there are so many Patriots fans in here acting like it's the Patritots going back to the Super Bowl. I guess they realize the direction the franchise is going in.

LMFAO, atleast they're not hating on him because he left and is now going to the SB.