DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

1 minute ago, Vladimir L said:

hes been hitting the deep ball all year

Eh, not all year. He's been pretty inconsistent with it. Had a great stretch then a bad stretch then a great stretch again.

But again, I'm talking about people praising that throw. Brady has made better throws at other points in this game. The incompletion to Tyler Johnson was a MUCH better pass. I'm just saying, it's silly to praise that pass in particular. That's a defensive bust, not a great play.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Eh, not all year. He's been pretty inconsistent with it. Had a great stretch then a bad stretch then a great stretch again.

But again, I'm talking about people praising that throw. Brady has made better throws at other points in this game. The incompletion to Tyler Johnson was a MUCH better pass. I'm just saying, it's silly to praise that pass in particular. That's a defensive bust, not a great play.

Guy is on a new team and just built chemistry as the year went on

He has hit the most deep ball in thr NFL this year

1 minute ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

I don't get that call on D for the Packers....you give up the sidelines for a short pass from the Bucs and at worst the attempt a long FG in the cold which makes it less likely to be made.....anything but give up a TD

Because dumb.  Can't fix dumb.

Edited by waterfish_21