NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

1 minute ago, KManX89 said:

Can't blame the D for this one. 2 straight INTs, and we do NOTHING with them, so go Bills, I guess?

Defense stunk and gave up 31 points and allowed the Bucs to go 10/15 on 3rd/4th down. That said, yes, the offense also blew it when the defense gave them 2 straight opportunities to retake the lead

All in all, it was a team effort in blowing this. Defense wasn't good as usual and Rodgers and the #1 offense came up small in big situations

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Yes it is.  I don't want to hear that ****.

He gave up the difference in the game by not calling prevent defense in literally the one spot you do it.

If that's a field goal the Packers just won this game.

It is absolutely on Pettine.

It's on Pettine, it's on Jones, it's on LaFleur. 

It doesn't matter. 

I'm done with football. 

This is a bull**** feeling over a game.

This has been the worst week of my life since 8 years ago and now this ****. 

It's just not worth it. 

There’s absolutely no way this is actually your take on this unless you’ve completely fallen off the handle. He called an A+ game the entire second half 

2 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Can't blame the D for this one. 2 straight INTs, and we do NOTHING with them, so go Bills, I guess?

You absolutely can blame the D.  The Bucs had 21 points at half, and 28 after 3.  If we were playing a non-Brady QB, I'd probably agree.

There were hundreds of things that sucked today, as is customary in the NFCCG, but it absolutely sucks donkey balls to end it all with a ******* terrible call after the one in the Rodgers' pick wasn't called and literally changed all the momentum in the game.

I'm with Outpost, I don't even know why I spend so much time in something that just puts me in a terrible mood for days. I should do something more productive with this time.