NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

7 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I don’t have any interest in watching the super bowl this was a ******* travesty. This is worse than the Seattle game by a country mile for me

Not even close.  We folded like a cheap suit in that game but fought back today and got right back into it.  We had our opportunities.  

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Even if you don't come away with points, you've got them pinned inside the 10 with all 3 of your TOs.  If you think your defense is going to get a stop, the logic should stay the same no matter the situation.  LaFleur took the ball out of Rodgers' hands.  Period.

He wanted to put it back into his hands with a chance to win the game. He did too and then Ron Allen junior referee fresh out of the academy decided the game was over instead. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

This is worse than 2014 and it isn’t even close to me. 

Nah that was worse. We could of won that game many many times and ****ed it up. That was worse and felt worse imo. This one only stings because it was against Brady. But that was more of a heartbreaker.

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

Nah that was worse. We could of won that game many many times and ****ed it up. That was worse and felt worse imo. This one only stings because it was against Brady. But that was more of a heartbreaker.

This one is worse to me  because this comeback should have happened. We had three golden chances to take the lead and should have had a fourth.