2021 Offseason Discussion

Kiwibrown

37 minutes ago, OhioG said:

You want to punch a little girl who is on the spectrum in the face? 

34 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

She’s 18 now. Not a little girl. 

💕💞💓💗🥰

TIL Scrabble must hold the Olympic lift record because he is taking this forum on his back.

Edited by NudeTayne
That's why they call him, "Backy".
  • Like 1

On 2/16/2021 at 11:19 AM, AkronsWitness said:

Is there a example of a team out there that has paid top dollar for 2 DEs? More than Watt I would love Barrett but I dont know how much it would kill the Browns cap to have 2 guys on the DL getting paid top 5 money at their positions

Did you see how JPP and Barrett dominated the SB? or How Von Miller and Demarcus Ware did? 

I'm damn sure willing to try...

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Did you see how JPP and Barrett dominated the SB? or How Von Miller and Demarcus Ware did? 

I'm damn sure willing to try...

Difference is Ware only signed a 10m per year deal and Barrett has been either on a 1 year prove-it deal or franchise tagged since being in Tampa. 

Im talking about paying 2 guys 20+ million/yr long term deals.

Myles is making 25m/yr and Barrett is going to be paid around 20-22m/yr I would assume if he signs a 4-5 year deal.

Paying 2 DEs 20+ million/yr seems like a long shot.

Edited by AkronsWitness

51 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Jpp and Barrett dominated because Eric fisher and Mitchell Schwartz were out

Hey, that's life in the big city, still money well spent. Came through big in the biggest moment

22 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Difference is Ware only signed a 10m per year deal and Barrett has been either on a 1 year prove-it deal or franchise tagged since being in Tampa. 

Im talking about paying 2 guys 20+ million/yr long term deals.

Myles is making 25m/yr and Barrett is going to be paid around 20-22m/yr I would assume if he signs a 4-5 year deal.

Paying 2 DEs 20+ million/yr seems like a long shot.

This wasn't meant to be literal, the idea and premise is to have someone comparable opposite of Garrett.

Edited by MSURacerDT55

57 minutes ago, buno67 said:

his legal situation and the weird ankle tendon injury he had, idk if I would want him.

I'd take him in a heartbeat, legal issue aside, dude works as hard as anyone in the league, he really takes his body seriously. This literally could be the same situation as when Ware came to Denver and became one of the most terrifying duo in the league

You want to see me giddy as a fan, get Von Miller

Edited by MSURacerDT55