What would make you post more?

pwny

4 hours ago, Berries said:

3. I really really want to jump in that pool at the home stadium during the early rounds and watch a game live one day. Is it easy to get tickets for?

They are not. You have to essentially buy tickets for an entire section of one of the cabanas to get access to the pools. 

On 1/23/2021 at 5:48 PM, Uncle Buck said:

I would also like to thank you for two of your most lovely imports to our country - Olivia Newton-John and Margot Robbie.  :)

New guy appreciates Aussie blondes.  Got it.  See, i learned something even in this thread!

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 11:17 AM, pwny said:

The two things I’m trying to commit to right now is to make sure topics that would do best in a new thread don’t get stuck in catch all threads, and to use the likes more on good posts from you guys.

I don't really know what would influence my posting all that much tbh, other than having a team worth discussing again.  Which hopefully we're back on the road to now.

But this is definitely a good initiative.  It's always tougher when certain topics get mauled in among pages of other stuff in a big catch-all megathread.  Harder to keep track of a lively back-and-forth and have it flow smoothly.  Also just easier to miss or accidentally skip over something potentially interesting and discussion-worthy in the first place.  So that's certainly a good place to start.

Just having new blood, and fresh ideas and perspectives can really help spur things on too.  Even outside voices popping in to comment from other forums and fanbases.  Which is something that also hopefully comes along with turning the team around on the field, and having a prospect like Lawrence and coach like Meyer to discuss.  I think that's bound to be a natural "traffic booster" for the forum.  Even just a few pop-ins can cascade into layers of interesting new discussion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

4 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

LOL at the thread evolving into a Babe of the Day thread. 

If there's enough people who live fantasy football, we could just have a casual fantasy football league for just Jaguars fans. 

unfortunately fantasy football won't hold interest in the offseason 

On 2/8/2021 at 6:14 PM, pwny said:

so those of you who are active/have already answered, don’t worry about repeating yourself unless you have some more thoughts to add. But the rest of you, what can we do to get you back in here?

I'll be around more as the draft process heats up and into the next season. All the lean years really wore on me and with the Coughlin debacle, trading away nearly every good young player on the roster, and just a general feeling of apathy towards the franchise for me I didn't bother coming over to the new forum when the switch was made.

Trevor Lawrence has given me the hope and jolt of energy I need to get back in the mix a bit. I'm not as excited about the Meyer and Baalke hirings, but I'm hoping for the best.

• Like 2