Deshaun Watson officially requests trade

.Buzz

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Likewise, I think you underestimate how the Texans FO/Ownership simply doesn't care - in fact, they're leaning into it locally.

No publicity is bad publicity to them. 

YOLO campaign 2021 Texans edition. Now with 97% more AC!D. Brilliant!!! Might as well if you're Houston. 

"Mr. Culley do you anticipate Deshaun to eventually participate in training camp???"

Pin on Seahawks

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

YOLO campaign 2021. Brilliant!!! Might as well if you're Houston. 

"Mr. Culley do you anticipate Deshaun to eventually participate in training camp???"

Pin on Seahawks

Week 11, Watson walking into NRG like...

EarnestZanyDoe-small.gif

• Like 3

Now that I think of it. It's pretty remarkable that Houston NFL football under two different ownerships with two different franchises, essentially found a way to unnecessarily get rid of their star QB two separate times when it would seemingly nuke the franchise. Warren Moon in 1994, and I'm guessing Watson this season in 2021 at some point. Oilers never recovered from that fiasco and the team moved as a result (among other factors). Assuming Watson leaves they could find another star guy easily, or it could take years. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Now that I think of it. It's pretty remarkable that Houston NFL football under two different ownerships with two different franchises, essentially found a way to unnecessarily get rid of their star QB two separate times when it would seemingly nuke the franchise. Warren Moon in 1994, and I'm guessing Watson this season in 2021 at some point. Oilers never recovered from that fiasco and the team moved as a result (among other factors). Assuming Watson leaves they could find another star guy easily, or it could take years. 

Both the Oilers and Texans gave up double digit leads to KC in the playoffs prior to collapsing - both teams fired their HC midway through the following season,  replacing them with inexperienced position coaches (Jeff Fisher and David Culley, respectively). 

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Both the Oilers and Texans gave up double digit leads to KC in the playoffs prior to collapsing - both teams fired their HC midway through the following season,  replacing them with inexperienced position coaches (Jeff Fisher and David Culley, respectively). 

So what you're saying is that Dave Culley is gonna go 8-8 for the next 15 years like clockwork.

Fun fact: I'm sitting in his bum**** middle of nowhere home town right now.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So what you're saying is that Dave Culley is gonna go 8-8 for the next 15 years like clockwork.

David Culley would be 80 by the end of that run lol

So the details of the  complaint are out....and man, this sounds like a non-issue.

No contact, and not even a request for illegal services.   Just the request "made her uncomfortable".   If she's not even willing to state in the complaint that a sex act was requested - this comes off as a huge stretch.

The facts still need to come out in totality - but unless I'm missing something - the substance of the complaint seems awful thin.   Usually the most damning acts would be cited, no?  It also explains the dubious presentation - more sensationalism to draw negative PR, because the complaint has a lot less teeth than advertised.

26 minutes ago, Daniel said:

IOU one football. I'm all out. 

Just now, THE DUKE said:

If you're a 9 figure earner, you should pretty much just hire a dude to follow you around everywhere and film everything.

Hell, just wear a camera phone around your neck. You record, you don't lose your phone. 

Dub/Dub, bby.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Hell, just wear a camera phone around your neck. You record, you don't lose your phone. 

Dub/Dub, bby.

These athletes aren't going to want the hassle of always having the phone, making sure it isn't stolen, pointing the right direction, saving/editing the footage, etc...  Make sure someone's livelihood revolves around that footage and they will take care of it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

So the details of the  complaint are out....and man, this sounds like a non-issue.

No contact, and not even a request for illegal services.   Just the request "made her uncomfortable".   If she's not even willing to state in the complaint that a sex act was requested - this comes off as a huge stretch.

The facts still need to come out in totality - but unless I'm missing something - the substance of the complaint seems awful thin.   Usually the most damning acts would be cited, no?  It also explains the dubious presentation - more sensationalism to draw negative PR, because the complaint has a lot less teeth than advertised.

Any speculation that Watson and this masseuse are in collaboration? Doing what he can (without completely tarnishing his own name) to get out of Houston -- even going so far as to concoct a fabrication like this?