Deshaun Watson officially requests trade

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

Any speculation that Watson and this masseuse are in collaboration? Doing what he can (without completely tarnishing his own name) to get out of Houston -- even going so far as to concoct a fabrication like this? 

As a male, a fake accusation like that is my worst nightmare and would smear my character more than almost anything...so...hard no from me man.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

Any speculation that Watson and this masseuse are in collaboration? Doing what he can (without completely tarnishing his own name) to get out of Houston -- even going so far as to concoct a fabrication like this? 

What? No lol 😂 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

As a male, a fake accusation like that is my worst nightmare and would smear my character more than almost anything...so...hard no from me man.

Think I'd have to choose Nick Easterby, too. Tough.

7 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

Or maybe Watson has her family chained in his basement in a deep hole, and they have to use the lotion or they get the hose.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

Wouldn't it have just been easier for him to post anti-semitic messages online?

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Weird how the pundit class seems to support Seattle but are universally openly rooting for a Watson trade.

If I'm understanding your post correctly, it's probably because Seattle is a respected franchise that has fostered a winning culture with 2 Super Bowl appearances under the current regime. Russell Wilson is also completely baseless in his gripes of getting hit considering we were the #9 ranked pass pro OL last year and Russ ranked bottom 5 in the NFL in snap-to-pass time with the likes of Carson Wentz and Daniel Jones. 

Meanwhile, the Texans have proven to be an incompetent franchise that is running themselves into the mud and overtly stripping the supporting talent surrounding their franchise QB. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SaveOurSonics said:

If I'm understanding your post correctly, it's probably because Seattle is a respected franchise that has fostered a winning culture with 2 Super Bowl appearances under the current regime. Russell Wilson is also completely baseless in his gripes of getting hit considering we were the #9 ranked pass pro OL last year and Russ ranked bottom 5 in the NFL in snap-to-pass time with the likes of Carson Wentz and Daniel Jones. 

Meanwhile, the Texans have proven to be an incompetent franchise that is running themselves into the mud and overtly stripping the supporting talent surrounding their franchise QB. 

This.