Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

19 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So how do I know who I have to assign keeper tags to and things like that?

• Last season rosters in OP
  • Includes keeper tags (20 is standard, unless you've traded for/away - you still have exactly 20)
  • Includes draft picks traded for/away (your team has not traded for/away any picks, so you just have your regular stable of picks, 1 per round)
  • OP has rules on how many tags each positions cost
    • Rookies and players on practice squad are treated differently, definitely ask questions as it isn't totally intuitive
  • Players NOT tagged go into the draft for the season, so it ISN'T just a "rookie" draft, its an "everybody who wasn't tagged" draft

Don't hesitate to ask questions and if anyone tries to snag Burrow, make sure you vet the trade with a 3rd party lol

15 minutes ago, Tk3 said:
  • Last season rosters in OP
  • Includes keeper tags (20 is standard, unless you've traded for/away - you still have exactly 20)
  • Includes draft picks traded for/away (your team has not traded for/away any picks, so you just have your regular stable of picks, 1 per round)
  • OP has rules on how many tags each positions cost
    • Rookies and players on practice squad are treated differently, definitely ask questions as it isn't totally intuitive
  • Players NOT tagged go into the draft for the season, so it ISN'T just a "rookie" draft, its an "everybody who wasn't tagged" draft

Don't hesitate to ask questions and if anyone tries to snag Burrow, make sure you vet the trade with a 3rd party lol

Don’t tell my friend what to do

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That’s the geek collusion chat. I’ll be the one running the popular collusion chat and we’ll give you all in the geek collusion chat swirlies

Yeah we wouldn’t want a guy that can’t win a game in BDL to join our chat anyway. Probably for the best for you. 

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Tk3@MookieMonstah@RuskieTitan@ravens5520@Whicker

@Counselor@pwny@Glen@Malfatron@clevenowin

@Adrenaline_Flux@YoungBucs15@swoosh@Scalamania@bucsfan333

@EaglesPeteC@The Orca@Pickle Rick@RandyMossIsBoss@SirA1@El Ramster

Season 21 of the NSFL starts now.

Returning owners, please declare whether you intend to return or not ASAP (even if you do not wish to return). I'm also expecting some turnover, so if anyone knows of anyone who may be interested, I'd appreciate you contacting them ( @Forge, perhaps?)

Reminder: Any trades posted in the Season 20 thread will need to be re-posted and re-approved in this one before I will process any of them.

It's likely I'll need help with the draft thread again this go-around. @Glen, are you still willing/able to run it?

Also, I've decided to permanently remove the pre-season from the NSFL. While I know some people appreciated it, it was just a lot of extra work.

Thanks guys.

I will return 

• Like 1