What are you thinking about?

pwny

On 3/22/2024 at 7:03 AM, MacReady said:

The alternative to realtors being scummy is getting a good one.

My realtor saved me and also helped me earn thousands more than I ever paid in closing and realtor fees. 

In the scenario listed realtors would be pointless if the price was already agreed upon and it's before hitting the market, but if you don't have that, and if you're in a crazy seller's market type place where options are limited and prices are considerably higher than they should be, I'd get a realtor. 

If I was guaranteed that entire 6% back by taking part in some class action lawsuit somehow I wouldn't even do it if all I had to do was sign my name and get the 6% instantly deposited tomorrow. My realtor saved me and earned me considerably more than that on the two houses I bought and one I sold with her help. 

Agreed 110%.  Part of the reason my fiance and I might be rushing a vacation condo just a bit is because my cousin is so great at what he does, and he’s getting closer to retirement.  Still enjoys it, but for how much longer remains to be seen.  

I bought a quarter of a cow from a local farmer or butcher or whatever I don’t know my boss brought me in on it. Anyway, nobody wanted the tongue nor the heart. If nobody took it we would have been charged for it anyway.

I’m pretty sure I’ll just treat the heart like a roast and use a crockpot or something, but I have no idea what to do with the tongue.

Anybody know what to do with the tongue?

1 hour ago, MacReady said:

I bought a quarter of a cow from a local farmer or butcher or whatever I don’t know my boss brought me in on it. Anyway, nobody wanted the tongue nor the heart. If nobody took it we would have been charged for it anyway.

I’m pretty sure I’ll just treat the heart like a roast and use a crockpot or something, but I have no idea what to do with the tongue.

Anybody know what to do with the tongue?

Make tacos.

On 3/23/2024 at 5:10 PM, ET80 said:

5 hours ago, D82 said:

This - and believe it or not - it's actually really good.

I've never made 'em myself and would just be going out on a limb to even try.  But seriously.  Just make Tacos.  They're actually good.

Something about all the acids and flavors of that Mexican/Southwest sort of cooking just makes a cow tongue turn into Tacos.  And it might be magic i don't know.  But it works.

Make sure you've got a great salsa or mole of some sort to pair with it and i think you're off the races.

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I have to think a lot of focus will happen across the country on bridge integrity after this.  

No bridge in the world is designed to be hit with a fully loaded container ship. This is a ship maintenance issue, not a bridge issue. 

• Like 5

On 3/25/2024 at 12:49 PM, Forge said:

Is this a good or bad response / trash talk? 

On one hand....he is accurate....

on the other, are we proud to brag about conference championships? 

Larry David Undecided GIF - Larry David Unsure Uncertain - Discover & Share  GIFs

As a Colts fan nothing is topping AFC finalists memes. 😆 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I want a new job but the job store is all out.

Imposter syndrome is getting to be too much. 

Why don't you just strap on your job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into Jobland where jobs grow on jobbies?

• Like 2