JJ Watt signs with the Arizona Cardinals

.Buzz

In all seriousness, I personally am a biased Cardinals hater. I think Murray is extremely overrated and I have them finishing last in the NFC West in 2021, barring a major trade for someone like Watson and trying to flip Kyler to the Texans.

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

In all seriousness, I personally am a biased Cardinals hater. I think Murray is extremely overrated and I have them finishing last in the NFC West in 2021, barring a major trade for someone like Watson and trying to flip Kyler to the Texans.

Watson/Watt/Hopkins uniting in Arizona would somehow be even weirder than Brady/Gronk uniting in Tampa

I feel like Cardinals have to be interested in that flip, and maybe the Texans don't hate it either...?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Not really would prefer a younger guy like Dupree, Lawson or Judon at this point especially at that price tag.

Judon at that price tag? LOL good luck. That man wants to break someone's bank.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'll manage until next off-season...

6D3RTI3BE5BY5A6KBTOO7NOOKI.jpg

steelersp.jpg?w=640

Those images will fuel me forever, tbh.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Not really would prefer a younger guy like Dupree, Lawson or Judon at this point especially at that price tag.

I'm not with you man...

We just paid Mario Addison 10M per year. Those type of guys are getting 10-16 per and Watt got 16 per

I don't know how you can think the pay gap exceeds the value gap there