Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

11 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Agreed. Lines are bing crossed, and this is done if continues.

Y'all don't get paid enough to deal with people who can't follow rules that a 9 year old could lol. 

Might as well just lock it up bc you know it's just going to get back there.

8 hours ago, Xenos said:

On the bad flip side, we were wrong about younger kids not transmitting Covid as much as older kids. They actually spread it more.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/younger-children-more-likely-spread-160635980.html

Not a huge surprise when 1 group is being cared for in close contact and the other group is locked in their rooms

Edited by vikesfan89

6 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Yes he has. He downplayed it from day one and literally called it a hoax. He's the reason vaccination rates are so low in Southern (can't really use that other word) states.

You people are hilarious. We’ve told you over and over again why we won’t get the shot and you keep insisting it’s something else. No one is scared to tell you why we won’t get the vaccine. This is going to be hard to believe but we actually don’t like you either.

3 minutes ago, 15412 said:

It's real simple folks, and many are not seeing the forest for the trees.

Million and millions have been vaccinated in this country.   Going by the CDC's most current numbers, there have been about 6800 deaths reported to VAERS following COVID vaccination.  The reported number used to be over 12,000, but for some mysterious reason it has been changed.  The vaccine is known to cause inflammation, and most deaths have occurred because of blood clots.  Thousands more have adverse affects to the vaccine but do not die.  It is not known what long range complications the vaccination could cause but many doctors from around the globe expect there will be some.  These days, I don't know how reputable any info coming from the CDC is, and less so from WHO.  The politics are very strong here and politics can trump science.

The Cleveland Clinic has said those who have had this CHiComm virus need not be vaccinated, they have more protections than any vaccine can give them.  John Hopkins a similar more watered down version.  A lot of science is being ignored.  Another example of politics over science.

Bottom line is it is an individuals choice.  You know, like the abortionists have used.  My body, my choice.  In their case always ending in the death of a human baby.  We have a Constitution that protects us from any such statist mandate.

The trees nobody dare see or discuss is the root cause.  The Chinese either by intent or by accident unleashed this on the world.  They knew exactly what they were doing when many months before the outside world heard of this virus they continued to allow their people to fly around the world, while they were isolating people in Wuhan.  Every nation in the world should publicly be calling them out but they don't dare to.  This CHiComm virus has been very beneficial to them in very many ways.  It's the golden rule you know, he who has the gold rules.  And they intend to rule.

First off, please provide some evidence of the bolded claims. 

Secondly, and I know this might be getting close to the line so this will be my only reference to it, the my body my choice reasoning is fine as long as you also support abortion. If you're against that but feel like you can use it against the vaccine, you're a hypocrite. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 15412 said:

It's real simple folks, and many are not seeing the forest for the trees.

Million and millions have been vaccinated in this country.   Going by the CDC's most current numbers, there have been about 6800 deaths reported to VAERS following COVID vaccination.  The reported number used to be over 12,000, but for some mysterious reason it has been changed.  The vaccine is known to cause inflammation, and most deaths have occurred because of blood clots.  Thousands more have adverse affects to the vaccine but do not die.  It is not known what long range complications the vaccination could cause but many doctors from around the globe expect there will be some.  These days, I don't know how reputable any info coming from the CDC is, and less so from WHO.  The politics are very strong here and politics can trump science.

Before anyone takes this at face value, here’s the current data.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

A quote for context (the bold text was applied by the CDC specifically so people don’t miss it btw…)

More than 357 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 16, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,789 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines”

The Cleveland Clinic has said those who have had this CHiComm virus need not be vaccinated, they have more protections than any vaccine can give them.  John Hopkins a similar more watered down version.  A lot of science is being ignored.  Another example of politics over science.

yeah I’d like to see this data too.

Bottom line is it is an individuals choice.  You know, like the abortionists have used.  My body, my choice.  In their case always ending in the death of a human baby.  We have a Constitution that protects us from any such statist mandate.

Who’s arguing for a government mandate across the board?  

The trees nobody dare see or discuss is the root cause.  The Chinese either by intent or by accident unleashed this on the world.  They knew exactly what they were doing when many months before the outside world heard of this virus they continued to allow their people to fly around the world, while they were isolating people in Wuhan.  Every nation in the world should publicly be calling them out but they don't dare to.  This CHiComm virus has been very beneficial to them in very many ways.  It's the golden rule you know, he who has the gold rules.  And they intend to rule.

What does this have to do with anything we’re discussing?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

You people are hilarious. We’ve told you over and over again why we won’t get the shot and you keep insisting it’s something else. No one is scared to tell you why we won’t get the vaccine. This is going to be hard to believe but we actually don’t like you either.

And you people who choose to be unvaccinated are the problem and what’s holding the rest of us back. It’s why mandates and passports are becoming a thing now. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Xenos said:

The Cleveland Clinic did not say any of that nonsense he’s mentioning. It was meant for when vaccines supplies were low. They still recommended you get the vaccine after normal infection.

This is correct. When vaccines were limited they wanted to conserve them for the most at risk.  Current recommendations are for people to get them even if they had covid as vaccines are plentiful.

And if anyone wants to know what the Clinic has to say, it’s all right here…

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/landing/covid-19-vaccine

Like most places they’re just following CDC and FDA recommendations.

• Like 3

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is correct. When vaccines were limited they wanted to conserve them for the most at risk.  Current recommendations are for people to get them even if they had covid as vaccines are plentiful.

And if anyone wants to know what the Clinic has to say, it’s all right here…

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/landing/covid-19-vaccine

Like most places they’re just following CDC and FDA recommendations.

I never understood the push for everyone to get the vaccine asap even when they were already infected when there was a shortage

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If y’all wanna start posting stats and such, posts some links with it please.

It will save all of us some time when we realize you’re getting your info from TikTok like some folks have.

Tik Tok is a scary place. The amount of BS I have seen on that damn app is insanity and people will believe anything

That being said--I saw on Tik Tok the other day a graph of Covid cases for people with the vaccine vs. not by state and only like 2-3% of cases per state are people that were vaccinated. 97-99% of the cases have came from people without the vaccine.