FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

30 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

My fault.

@Forge and @JIllg have been wanting to draft him since our pick at 75 but i really see nothing that makes him special. For WR's i prefer them to have one unique thing that you can take advantage over just being average around the board.

I mean getting that profile regardless of film is worth a day 2 pick to me. 

• Like 1

Hey. So... you guys know how the Lions are rebuilding and stuff?

Well, in the same way that a future Chiefs' 1st round pick is "really an early 2nd round pick", a future Lions' 3rd round pick is "really a late 2nd round pick". And we've got one of those bad boys burning a hole in our collective pockets.

There's a player here that our guys would love to get their (figurative, non-Watson-like) hands on, and we'd love to offer our "really late 2022 2nd round pick" to move up. You'll get to brag that you have this wonderful pick, and the judges will undoubtedly consider this when giving out their FFMD Awards.

If interested, please let me know. Thanks!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I mean getting that profile regardless of film is worth a day 2 pick to me. 

And when you watch him i don't really see that. Is he worth a shot on athletic ability? Sure and i said to the others that if they wanted to draft him they should. But there are other guys that do similar things to him that can be had later.

• Like 1