Dolphins trade 3rd overall pick to SF

JiffyJag

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Way more talk that it's Jones / Lance than it is Fields. 

I don’t buy Mac the statue at all for that offensive fit. He couldn’t beat anyone in a foot race or show that he can throw effectively off a boot.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

But I'm starting to wonder if Wilson isn't a legit possibility 

Just now, jrry32 said:

People like to make guesses. I remember people being convinced Fisher traded up for Wentz. Unless it's from a reliable SF source, I'd take it with a grain of salt. I guess we shall see. I'll be very happy if they pass on Fields for either one. While Lance is risky, he has massive upside. Jones would just be a baffling pick. If he does that, I guess he thinks Jones is another Matt Ryan.

I really want it to be Fields or Wilson lol. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SaveOurSonics said:

I will be very upset if the Jets spoon-feed the 9ers Zach Wilson. I'm fine with SF getting any other QB (though I'm confident Shanahan will turn virtually anyone into a competent starter). 

It seems pretty obvious that he is going #2 considering the Eagles wanted to trade up to 3 but only for Wilson and they didn't. So Wilson #2

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

I don’t think SF knows why NYJ are going to do

New York's head coach was San Fran's defensive coordinator last year. Of course San Francisco knows exactly what New York is going to do.

51 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm feeling like Justin Fields is going to be the big regret pick of 2021

Nobody has actually reported NFL teams are high on Fields (apart from Ben Allbright, who is an admittedly fantastic source). At this point, he looks like QB4 in this class. Does taking the fourth QB in a mediocre quarterback class really qualify for regret, or are you just getting what you paid for.

36 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

lol

Reddit cannot get enough of slobbering Chris Simms as some sort of QB scouting genius. It's sickening. Dude has gotten lucky on a couple high-upside athletes at QB getting coached up in the NFL and that's pretty much his entire claim to fame.