Loki - Disney+ - Season 2 Confirmed

Deadpulse

Mobius seemed so smart but then got super dumb right before he was deleted. Why would he use the device to open a door into the interrogation room knowing he jacked Ravonna’s?  B-15 was smart enough to go to an apocalyptic setting to speak to Sylvie. If you’re gonna make a move like he did, you gotta go all out.  But if Loki is still “alive” after being deleted, Mobius might be too. 

So glad those Timekeepers were automatons bcuz they looked like a hop, skip and a jump from the Chuck E. Cheese band lol. 

11 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Mobius seemed so smart but then got super dumb right before he was deleted. Why would he use the device to open a door into the interrogation room knowing he jacked Ravonna’s?  B-15 was smart enough to go to an apocalyptic setting to speak to Sylvie. If you’re gonna make a move like he did, you gotta go all out.  But if Loki is still “alive” after being deleted, Mobius might be too. 

So glad those Timekeepers were automatons bcuz they looked like a hop, skip and a jump from the Chuck E. Cheese band lol. 

With all of his memories erased, and only having memories of the TVA, I'm guessing Mobius was almost fatalistically resigned to his fate.   More about recognizing that Loki / Sylvie could be the instruments to TVA's downfall, which he was going for.   

Either way, though - I think there's a clear path for Mobius to return, given what we saw in the post-credits scene.  I know it seems cheap, given the dramatic impact with getting deleted.....but once they open the door for Loki, Mobius seems like it would fit as well.

Either way, building a ton of anticipation for 1.5.  Can't wait.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Either way, though - I think there's a clear path for Mobius to return, given what we saw in the post-credits scene.  I know it seems cheap, given the dramatic impact with getting deleted.....but once they open the door for Loki, Mobius seems like it would fit as well.

There were Mobius scenes in the promotional material that we havent seen yet, for what it is worth. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, thrILL! said:

The CGI seemed purposely bad, which was weird at first, but made sense after the reveal. The active choice of bad CGI and what fog that looks like it came from a normal fog machine was pretty clever.

Also, with all the interdimensional portals, overall intrigue, and the pretty tight plot, you can absolutely feel the Rick and Morty influence that Michael Waldron has brought to this series. I dig it.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2021 at 10:26 AM, D82 said:

I really never got into the TV shows they had...with the exception of some of the early 90s stuff (Goof Troop, TaleSpin, etc.), I was mainly referencing their animated movies. While I liked some of their Pixar movies, my favorites still remain their classics. 

Gargoyles!

brain dreams GIF

• Like 2

I didn’t like episode 3 as much as the others. It felt like a bad Doctor Who episode. Also the fight choreography is awful in this show.

Other than those two complaints, I’m enjoying everything else so far. I do wonder why Mobius’s name sounds so familiar though. Is there a comic connection I’m missing?

6 hours ago, Xenos said:

I didn’t like episode 3 as much as the others. It felt like a bad Doctor Who episode. Also the fight choreography is awful in this show.

Other than those two complaints, I’m enjoying everything else so far. I do wonder why Mobius’s name sounds so familiar though. Is there a comic connection I’m missing?

Maybe you're thinking of the vampire Morbius that has a movie coming? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rob_shadows said:
10 hours ago, Xenos said:

I do wonder why Mobius’s name sounds so familiar though. Is there a comic connection I’m missing?

Maybe you're thinking of the vampire Morbius that has a movie coming? 

Or you might be remembering from Endgame where Stark uses a mobius strip to crack time travel.

• Like 2

Felt like a filler episode to get you to the finale. A letdown after last week imo.

Pointless Thor cameo. Blink and you'll miss it.

I like how they had old Thor surviving Thanos using a fan theory. Also, I couldn't help but laugh at the Thanos Copter.

Apparently I missed some other easter eggs. But I'll wait until there's a list to check out.

Edited by kingseanjohn

24 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Felt like a filler episode to get you to the finale. A letdown after last week imo.

Pointless Thor cameo. Blink and you'll miss it.

I like how they had old Thor surviving Thanos using a fan theory. Also, I couldn't help but laugh at the Thanos Copter.

Apparently I missed some other easter eggs. But I'll wait until there's a list to check out.

Yeah, kind of a let down episode…but ah well. Excited for next week.

12 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I assume that the lack of posting means that everyone else found it underwhelming well?

I just finished it. I actually liked it a lot. Didn't think I'd like the other Loki folks as much as I did. Especially Richard E. Grant as Classic Loki. The only episode I could do without thus far was episode 3. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1