Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

26 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

lol

what a trash take from whoever wrote that. Embarassing.

I say we give Love #16

Yep. Funnily enough, written by one of the self-admitted “locusts”. 

funny that the locust comment is included in one of the team’s critiques, as if it’s their fault for making themselves vulnerable to that mercenary- and exploitative- swarm. When the very conduct of the guy typing those words is what causes it to be analogous to a locust swarm. 

15 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

I think this is just pure genius by the Packers!!!!

The front office realise that it is MLF NOT Rodgers that makes this offence tick. Yes, Rodgers was an MVP but he was efficient more than spectacular. I mean his 48TDs how many of them were easy flips within the ten yard line?!?! I can’t recall too many ‘bad man’ throws from last season. MLF needs a smart efficient QB who plays within the system and I think the Packers feel Rodgers with his ego etc is replaceable. Also they get his mental fragility will never get us back to the promised land.

SO…They have engineered this whole thing. They have wound up Rodgers with the communication, making his fragile ego feel insecure and they have done it in a way that makes him look like the bad guy. I mean this whole Kumerow story is all BS.

Why the Packers do this? Rodgers is on the hook for almost $80m over the next two seasons. His contract makes it tough for us to do anything in terms of FA this season and next. They know the year they move on from Rodgers there will be a drop in team play. So they poke the bear to get him upset and get him to ask for an out. They trade him post June 1st, split his dead cap between this season and next. It makes so much sense, we would have had to pay $17m next year anyway to get rid of him. We pay him $19m this season and create $19m in cap space. We then get some cash this year to put towards the roster cos I just don’t see by keeping Rodgers this year how the Packers can even function. We have $2.6m in space, haven’t signed our draft picks, got no roll over for in year acquisitions. We need space. What other deals can we do?

Trading Rodgers post June 1st is a master stroke. We get relief this year, we get space next year. We trade Rodgers at his peek after an MVP season for max value. We take our lumps for the next couple of seasons as we transition. We’ll have the draft capital to rebuild. THIS IS PURE GENIUS.

Gutey is the man!!!!

Also Denver ideal trade partner they have the 4th highest cap space this season so they can rework a deal for Rodgers. They give us Jeudy, as Davante won’t hang around. Lock, remember we wanted Lock. Lock and Love is our future at QB. Also they can throw in Noah Fant for jokes too.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

I read this in Charlie's voice

• Like 2

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

GB gets: Patrick Surtain, Jerry Jeudy, DreMont Jones, 2022 1st, 2022 2nd, 2023 1st

Den gets: Aaron Rodgers, Davante Adams

that looks attractive to me

You aren't going to get players from a team that's opening a 2 year window. You're probably looking at 3 firsts and Drew Lock. Maybe some mid rounders throughout those years too.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You aren't going to get players from a team that's opening a 2 year window. You're probably looking at 3 firsts and Drew Lock. Maybe some mid rounders throughout those years too.

but add Kevin King or Dean Lowry to equal out # of starters

Don't think Davante is sending any sort of message to the organization. He's probably seen us fan crap on Rodgers and is coming to his aid. He's right, we will all miss watching someone that skilled play QB. Still have to do what's right for the organization.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

(3) firsts and Drew Lock isn't enough for the MVP of the league and one of the greatest Qb's alive.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Probably not from Paton. Wish Elway and Bill Obrian were still running organizations.

either way I want nothing to do with Lock. Would rather have another Draft PickZ

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

GB gets: Patrick Surtain, Jerry Jeudy, DreMont Jones, 2022 1st, 2022 2nd, 2023 1st

Den gets: Aaron Rodgers, Davante Adams

that looks attractive to me

Add in Noah Fant and maybe another player from Denver if both Adams and Rodgers are going there.  

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Probably not from Paton. Wish Elway and Bill Obrian were still running organizations.

either way I want nothing to do with Lock. Would rather have another Draft PickZ

I wouldn't mind him as a throw-in.  Let him and Love duke it out.  Both have some talent and were coveted by Gute.