Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

51 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

my dad married aaron rodgers' agent's wife

What was the joke from the draft last year.

The draft picks father married his wife? Or something. Do not let me forget to post this in every pick thread. 

• Like 2

Just now, FinneasGage said:

im so pissed off right now and you're not helping. we're gonna ****in take tyson campbell or ****in jalen mayfield and then you're gonna hype up their bum ***** 

Whoever we take you're gonna watch their 3 minute Youtube highlight video and say they suck.

• Like 5

Just now, FinneasGage said:

im so pissed off right now and you're not helping. we're gonna ****in take tyson campbell or ****in jalen mayfield and then you're gonna hype up their bum ***** 

lol I haven't done one ounce of research on this draft so I'm just going to respond with IGWT to every pick. 😉 

• Like 2

Man leave the house for a couple of hours and this all blows up.  Great timing a couple of hours before the draft.  

Aaron Rodgers Reportedly Unhappy with Packers, Doesn't Want to Return to GB | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

If this article is true well not good.  Why would the Packers tell Aaron they are going to trade him after the season?  Find that doubtful.  Don't know about the validity of this story but if Aaron told the Packers he's not coming back I'd be listening to trade offers.  Why does this all have to blow up now?  

Find it really hard to believe haven't heard anything from Rodgers at all.  I hoping it is all BS because without Aaron this team is going to suck for the next couple of years.  Love isn't going to be ready and it will be a painful transition.  Wilde was pretty insistent Aaron is pissed so something is going on here.  Don't like it last thing we need is to be distracted right before the draft.